Chapter 1 - A

What woman doesn't drool over Laxus' athletic body? The way his arms bulge out like crazy, the way his pecs shape like armor, the way his ass and hamstrings fill up his pants, are enough to make any woman wet. Seeing as he is unusually vulnerable I guess it's now or never.

"Please... don't mind if I do..."

Standing behind him my eyes immediately ogles his huge bottom cheeks. The thing about Laxus is, even when he is seated, it is still more than possible to cup a handful of his muscly bubble butt. "Damn~ hard and firm, just like how I imagined them to be." I squish and squish before lightly spanking them. My heart can barely hold its excitement as I press my body against his broad back and reach my hands to grab his chiseled chess. As I bounce his pecs successively, Laxus twitches involuntarily in his sleep, moaning out of breath whenever my hands excite his nipples.

"Ohh, Laxus, I'm happy you're enjoying this as much as I am."

My hand eventually slips inside from under his shirt, and I am quickly surprised by his ripped six packs. Naturally, I run my fingers through them as if picking my own guitar strings. "Ah... I never thought a man's abs could feels so... so... stimulating..."

All these newfound sensations make me question my life vow to remain a virgin. All this time I didn't know what have I been missing. Ohh how I'd kill to have him inside me now.

"Alright, Mira... you've had your fun. Enough of your creepiness." I sniff his glute one last time before pulling my hands out from under his shirt. Laxus simply jerks. That is until I the back of my hand accidentally slips, grazing the strong erection between his legs.

Before long our eyes meet.

"G-Get off me!" Laxus glares as he instinctively shoves me to the ground. "What in the world do you think you're doing!?

"Laxus... I—"

"I don't wanna hear it! I, I can't even look at you right now!" Laxus places his hand across his face, clenching his teeth so hard that I can almost hear them. "Gosh! To think you would actually take advantage of me while I was asleep!"

"..."

Circling his way around me to the exit, Laxus never once takes his wide-opened eyes off me as I merely sit there and watch as he later adjusts his crotch. "All this time I've misjudged you... I thought you of all people are better than that, but you're no better than a slut." He glare for the last time before slamming the guild exit door shut.

"... ... ... Wait, what just happened?" I blink twice. I knew Laxus was going off on me just now, but all I could remember was his massive erection the whole time he was yelling.

Oh God... I really am a slut 0.0

Congratulation, you just got the first ever game over scene by fucking up any chance Mira would have on Laxus. In what universe could someone as innocent as Mira possibly make this choice lol?

Please send me a message in the comment section ^_^. To continue load the url below:

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/170405968/write/666347804