chapter one

HI, my name Is NOT IN the story. Yeah, I can break the fourth wall. No one knows this except for me. I think... I will not let my name go out of this story like the writer had thought of so for the sake of a name I will just put shadow where my name is supposed to be. Anyway get on with the story. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??!" "I am sleeping leave me alone" 'well there is no sleeping in class" Great now I have to deal with school. More importantly the Teacher. You would expect the teachers to be nice and help you learn but the ones at this school. In this school, there is constant yelling and the teachers they yell at you and call you a Mistake in life if you get one thing wrong. No students is a bully because the teachers are the worst bullies. If a student is a bully nothing happens to them the thing that most kids are worried about is if they can pass. There's this one kid named Ben who is really weird and the teacher always calls on him. Another student's name is Reece AKA "Airplane boy" who got touched by a weird teacher. The final one I am going to say Is Juan he is the one that Bullies the teachers without them knowing he also get most of the girls but he only likes one girl named Faith.