Get-together!

I came out of the house along with Shreya... She was so excited to know what I have for her and at last, it was time to show her up the surprise...

I slowly took off my hands from her eyes letting her to look out... She was really surprised when she saw him standing in front of her...

She slowly turned and looked at me with her dropped jaw... I chuckled looking at her and then made her t turn back towards him...

It was none other than, her cute younger brother and also a best friend of her, Shravan...

He smiled widely and quickly came towards Shreya cheerfully... They two hugged each other and then shared their happiness wholeheartedly...

After a while, they two came inside the house so happily when I just moved inside the kitchen to get something for him...

I came out with some juices for them and then kept those on the table smilingly.... I could find the unconditional happiness in Shreya's eyes which made me to smile brightly...

'Why so much of juices?'

'I think, there is someone over there'

I said while pointing the main door and the timing was damn right... There was a knock on the door which made Shreya to move towards the door excitedly...

She quickly opened the door and was again surprised when she saw her family standing in front of her...

She looked at them standing there like a statue but then welcomed them with her smiling face.... She hugged her mom and dad with her glassy eyes...

After sometime, even her school and college friends arrived and the whole day is going to be so enjoyable you know...

Till the sunset, everyone was chatting, playing and having fun with Shreya and was making her to be active the whole day....

And I was just admiring the way how she was enjoying the day... How cute she is!

Thank God! I made her happy this day and let this continue till her end... Why should her life end? Would anyone wish to kill an angel, then why you God?

After a while, I felt a kind of different feeling which made me to look up and I found Shreya staring at me with a smile...

She slowly got up from her seat and then walked towards the kitchen without anyone's attention...

She signaled me to come inside and so slowly walked towards the kitchen after checking whether anyone is noticing us...

After entering inside the kitchen, my eyes immediately started to search for her eyes as I was dying to get a chance like this...

As soon I found her standing over there stirring the coffee with her dashing smile, I raced over her...

I quickly hugged her from behind and then started to nuzzle her cheek with my smiling face...