Love Life!

I quickly carried her in my arms and then ran out from there. I got inside the car and drove the car faster as the road was empty since it's midnight.

I reached the hospital within minutes and quickly carried her. I hurried inside the hospital and searched for doctors but I found none.

Tears scrolled down on my cheeks which made place Shreya on the desk over there. It was a small hospital and so I ran inside.

I found a nurse over there which made me sigh in relief. I walked towards her and explained the situation.

She quickly came and checked Shreya. She asked me to get Shreya inside the ICU, where the doctor was there.

I became really tensed when they hurried inside the ICU with their tensed faces.

What the hell is happening here? No! My Shreya will be back. She won't leave me. She will surely be here with me.

I was waiting for her recovery while sitting on the chair in front of the ICU. After a few minutes, a nurse came outside with her tensed look.

'Get these medicines'

She said while extending a prescription. I quickly got that in my hand and started to roam all over to find a medical store as it wasn't there in the hospital.

At last, I found one and bought the medicines quickly to the hospital. I gave that to the nurse, who was waiting for my arrival.

'How's Shreya?'

'We can't say anything, right now'

I was broken by those words. What happened to her?

After spending some hard hours of my life so sadly, I found the doctors coming our from the ICU, while talking about something seriously.

Oh My God! My Shreya won't leave me, right?

I walked towards the doctor with my tensed look. I waited for their explanation and that's the hardest time, I faced in my life.

'Nothing to worry, Mr..'

He dragged which made me realize the situation as I was so lost.

'Vijay'

'Well, Mr.Vijay. You just come with me'

The doctor said while wrapping his hand around my shoulder. I walked along with him to the entrance.

'How is, Shreya?'

'She is good. Actually, she is a cancer patient, isn't she?'

I just nodded my head sadly which made him sigh in disappointment.

'How long?'

'Around three months'