Coming home...

Miku POV...

"Thank you! Thank you everyone! Love you! " I yell, waving goodbye to my adoring fans as i make my way back stage.

This was my last concert on my first tour! And so far, it was a success. I'm currently in New York, beautiful city i might add and I'm really excited to go back to California.

"that was amazing! You were amazing... As always " chirps my red head PA, Miki. "Thanks Miki" I said collecting the bottle of water she was handing me, chugging it down. "Especially the last song, it's my favourite. What's the name again?" She says placing a finger on her chin. I laughed. "You don't know the name of your favourite song?" I said raising a brow.

She ignored my comment and snaps her fingers, "Aha! Tell your world. That's it!" I rolled my eyes. "Congratulations, you remember the name if your favourite song" I said waving my hands around with sarcasm dripping from every word.

"There she is! "

"Oh my Gosh! Hatsune Miku!"

Yells two voices followed by loud screams and i turn to see a group of girls being held back by security. What are they.....?... Oh right, autographs.

"Would you like to take care of that? Or would you like to leave?" Said Miki as i glanced at the girls who were staring at me with pleading eyes. I smiled. "I'll take care of it".

I walked towards them as their sequels got louder.

"Hatsune miku over here!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

"Can you sign my forehead!" I giggled at the last comment
as i started signing autographs on papers, objects, even body parts.
"Miku- Chan, Mr Kiyoteru just called. He says he wants you at the hotel immediately" Miki whispered as I signed a boy's arm. I nodded before I turned and said goodbye to my fans.

I started walking towards the exit as my body guards opened the door and blocked all the screaming people trying to grab me. I got in the limo with Miki getting in beside me, and soon, the limo started moving.

Time skip.....

We finally arrived at the hotel. I wore huge sunglasses and and tucked my hair in a giant hat so people can't recognise me. I really love my fans, but right now, I'm really tired and can't deal with fans screaming my name and asking to sign autographs.

I made my way upstairs to mine and Kiyoteru's floor. Yes ,he asked me to call him by his first name.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" said Miki walking to our room as i nodded and knocked on his door. "Come in" I heard his deep voice say through the door. I walked in and spotted him on the bed, with his right arm under his head and his left placed on his torso. His eyes closed.

"Hey, how's your head ache?" I said walking towards the bed to stand beside him. He opened his brown orbs to stare at me making my breath hitch. I've always had a tiny crush on him, especially since I learned he was only five years older than me.  I mean, who wouldn't. Just, look at him.

 Just, look at him