Scaled loafers

It was Tuesday evening, the perfect time for will to relax and have a nice bath, he ran the water so it was the perfect temperature, 12.5 degrees exactly. He even used a thermometer to check, will couldn't even be near water if it wasn't 12.5 degrees in temperature. If it was anything else things would start to go weird. The candles were lit, the whole room filling up with the scent of camouflage, it was perfect.

Will had been in his bath for around 17 minutes and 46 seconds when the door burst open. "HOW COULD YOU!1!1!1!!" Alex screamed while he stood in the doorway in nothing but pink socks and a Hawaiian shirt. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE HAVING A BATH." He was turning even more red by the second. "A-Alex man, look am sorry. You weren't even here when I ran mine." He stopped speaking seeming to process a thought. "wait, how are you even in my apartment??"
Alex's eyes went wide. Will wasn't supposed to ask about that. The truth is Alex had used his MI6 spy kit he got off eBay for a tenner to get in. him breaking in consisted of trying to pick the lock on Wills front door, after he had tried, and failed 23 times he moved on to the next option. He grabbed the key Wills roommate gave him yesterday in case Alex would fail and he walked in. he dropped his 8-piece spy kit to the floor creating a loud 'ZOOM' sound and he smelt something strange. He knew Will only used his camouflage scented Yankee candles when he had a bath as it soothed his skin as it desperately tried to turn into scales. He used his sister super sniffer snout to lead him to Will and when he burst in, he couldn't contain his anger, so this happened.

Alex looked to the side, then back at Will. "it doesn't matter, NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY!1!1!1!" Alex pulled out his trusty penis-shaped straw and dipped it into the cool 12.5 degrees water and slurped it all up. As he drank Will was shouting at Alex, he knew what would happen if all the water went, but he couldn't add more water because it wouldn't be the correct temperature. The water was quickly gone and into Alex's belly. Will could see his legs turning green and scaly right before his eyes. "ALEX YOU TWAT. STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP" and then he completely shapeshifted into a lizard. Alex's eyes widened with lust, he picked up Will the lizard and ran out of the room. He reached the front door and opened it ready to leave, but he realised something "I FORGOT MY MI6 SPY KIT!1!1!1" he ran back to retrieve his spy kit and ran back out of Will's apartment and ran to his. On the way back Alex got stuck in some honey that was on the floor, considering he took off his socks to run faster. He was stuck in the honey for around 6.459 seconds before a genderless alien helped him out, he continued to run home.

(I had to write this bit on my phone and forgot I did the first bit in 3rd person so I did this is Alex's PoV oops)

As soon as I was in my apartment I knew what to do, I dropped my heavy spy kit onto the brown carpet, kicked off my 1 out of 4 pairs of shoes and ran to my secret room. I lobbed Will the lizard onto the dirty sofa I found outside a charity shop when it was closed and decided to steal, I hear a strange noise that sounded like a 'moo' from Will but I ignored it. I grabbed my dissecting kit I stole from the local all-girls secondary school, and yes I used my MI6 spy kit to get in.

I walked over to Will who was struggling to move but his short dinosaur like arms did him no justice. I used my scalpel to remove his scales making him emit a sound that was like 'quack quACK' it was very weird. I decided I was going to make some shoes out of the scales I dissected.
I had fixed the scales to the EPIC loafers and tried them on. They were a PERFECT fit. I loved them. I left the dying lizard Will on the lovely sofa and ran out my secret room to find George.
"GeorGE!1!1!1 WHERE ARE YOUUUU" I screamed throughout the apartment. "I'm in here" I could only just hear through the thick layers of bandana covering what was left of his mouth. I walked in and gave him a cheeky grin. I jumped up onto the coffee table his feet were resting on to show off my shoes. "WOWEE they are EPICCC!1!1!" He seemed really excited
"I know I made them out of some frESH scales."
" Ugh come here and FUCK ME ALEX." My eyes widened to the point they reached my nose. I wasn't expecting that, it was a bit sudden, to say the least. "Wellllllll are you going to then Alex? Your sexy shoes turn me on LOADS."
We then got to work, I enjoyed our time playing. I got to stuff my Will shoe in his mouth which was EXTREMELY horny of him. It was a very pleasing 13 hours and 36 minutes and 12.45 seconds. Maybe I should make shoes out of Jack and George Will let me do more to him. Teehee