Chapter Five

<Author note. Hey. In this chapter the characters will be talking while writing. So if they are talking outside of the scene I will put [ ] around. So yeah.>

After a while the rest of our friends came up to our room. Jani, Olivia, Jessica, and Maya were all having fun playing card games with us, unaware of our new found powers.

Although I'm not quite sure how they never found out because we kept using them unintentionally.

"Hey guys so nice to see all of you again." I greeted our friends.

"Yea Jani, Olivia, Jessica, and Maya it's awesome you guys are here." Terra greeted them as well.

"Let's go get some cake or something now." Makenna spoke up.

"Yes the cake should be ready by now." Aura and Makenna love cake. So we went downstairs and ask mom when we could have some cake.

"Later girls it's not quite ready yet." Mom told us

"Maybe you girls should go outside and break the piñata, I just set it up for you." Dad explained

"Ok thanks dad." Terra led us outside. We went outside to find a bat to use. After we found one in the garage we had to figure out who got to go first.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Aura yelled.

"Ok winner goes first then in order after her." I said

"K works for me." Everyone agreed. So we played and Jani won. Then me, Makenna, Aura, Maya, Jessica, Oliva, then Terra. She never minds going last. She seems to like it for some reason.

It ended up being that Makenna broke up the piñata on the second time through. However, she used some fire to make it easier to break.

{Hey Lynn. Are you writing lies about me again.

Lies Makenna?

Yes Lynn. You know I never cheated opening the piñata.

Yea Makenna I never said you cheated.

You implied it though. Next time let me write about myself. The rest of you got to write the story of our powers. I haven't.

Ok Makenna you can write the next chapter. Just let me finish this one ok. And Aura and Terra only wrote one.

Exactly Lynn you're hogging the story.It's supposed be about all of us not just you.

And it is Makenna. It's just that I'm good at describing what happened back then. I remember it most.

Fine I'm writing the next chapter. Bye for now let me know when your done here.}

Makenna didn't cheat. But she did use her powers to help open the piñata. She wanted to be the first to grab the candy.

{And now I'm going to end this chapter and go call Makenna in to write chapter six.

Makenna I finished the chapter.

Great thanks Lynn. I'll start writing immediately. }