Chapter 4

What should I wear? I was rummaging my closet. I was standing amidst all the clothes wondering what to wear for the club.

I, usually,  avoid going to pubs. All thanks to my busy schedule. Not just that, I am not a party animal. I prefer curling up with a nice book and a coffee in bed or cuddling with...........that someone that I don't have.......anymore. I felt like crying .God! I miss Zach. I was really attached to him. How could he do that to me. My inner goddess did a face palm.

"He wasn't of your worth" she stated with a poker face.

"But, I want him only" I said stomping my foot like a kid crying after some toy.

"He never loved you. He dated you because of your designation."

"No, he loved me!"I shouted making my eyes pop out with hurt.

But deep down I knew this that it wasn't love. I didn't want to accept it though.

"Behold mere creatures, the glamorously gorgeous queen of beauty is here! " Shanaya appeared from the thin air with her one hand on her hip and another up in the air with a pout .She was posing like some model.

"Yes, my highness" I said with a droopy lips and droopy shoulders.

She observed me closely and then let out a sigh,"You are missing him,right?"

"No, I am not!" my cheeks flushed.

"You know, Maaeraa, you always make that hideous face when you miss him. See, even just the thought of him is making you look sooooooooooooo ugly" she said rolling her eyes.

And I realized that I involuntarily make the duck like pout which doesn't look cute. I immediately pressed my lips together hoping Shanaya wouldn't notice.

"Why are you fucking yourself with his thoughts when you can actually get fucked by some hawt hunk" she said with a devilish grin.

"What! No! I don't do such things, Shanaya!" I said horrified.

"Don't tell me you haven't had any one night stands!" she looked appalled.

"No, because I believe in making love with someone I love. I don't fuck, OK! "I said raising my head high even though her expression shook my confidence.

She gave me Are-you-an-idiot look. "What! Are you from 16th century! "

"Shut up!"

"Look at me! I don't fuck, I make love .Why? Because I consider myself as the heroine of some pathetic, unrealistic and nauseating love story. And not to forget, my prince charming will come in a magnificent chariot descending from heaven and will sweep me off my feet" she said mocking me in an extremely shrilly voice imitating some bimbo models.

"Wow! How romantic, Maaeraa."she said laughing hard.

I plopped on the small couch in my closet. I was getting extremely irritated. Partly by the fact that a part of me wished for a handsome prince charming with a fairy tale romance where we will live happily ever after. And Shanaya brutally shattered my dreams that were in a crystal ball with a heavy hammer of reality.

She snapped her fingers in front of my bringing me back to reality."Pick up your ass and get ready. We need to get wasted and get banged!"she said swaying her ass slowly in a rhythm as if she was dancing without song.

It was then I observed her attire. They were different. She was wearing an aquamarine cocktail dress which was quite revealing paired with matching stilletoes. Her waves were messy giving her face an halo like effect. A black halo though. She was looking ravishingly hot.  It was then a question popped in my mind that  do ghosts also change their clothes like we humans?