fucking chaos Club baby Edition

Kevin say"this calls for war" oh-no he then tried to push our baby totem pole down which he did by Anthony and sugar hanging on for dear life to the cabinet and me and Naila  falling on our asses Nala then ran somewhere as I helped Anthony and sugar get down when she came back she had a toy knife and Anthony after I help them down quickly grabbed a Charmander plushie it became War we all started hitting each other as poor Karina was scared in the corner next thing I knew was tomorrow was talking to somebody saying" they are in here" "oh fuck Ronald McDonald in the ass" suger then said"yeah and fuck the police"then we all stoped fighting and all except karina yelled "fuck the police" as we walked in a circle samara then walked in and started recording us and laughing katie then asked "what's so funny" then she looked at us "oh god" I then yelled "give us the candy!!!!" Everyone then yelled"yeah" and we made another baby totem pole (2 hours later in samaras pov) they all ate so much candy and whent out cold now I had my time so I decided to draw when I saw Katrina I said"what's wrong" like the motherly woman I am she said"c-can I have some paper "ok" I then handed her a few sheets of paper and then she left I then went to go check on the others still thinking they were asleep when I tripped over a wire I wondered was it them?