meeting

"ELIZABETH WEASLEY GET UP RIGHT NOW YOUR COUSINS WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE," Tonks yelled at her daughter.

"OK I'M UP MUM," Lizzy yelled back. She got out of bed and when into her bath room. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was purple which she changed to a dark red was in a messy bun and her dark red eyes (her favorite color) looked tired and she was wearing one of the over-sized shirts she had got at the muggle store H&M. she loved them. Even the smalls fit her like a dress seeing as how she was a 4' 5" 14 year old in her 4th year at Hogwarts. (ok so just to clear up her and Scorpius go to the same school and are in the same year but Lizzy is I guess emoish so she doesn't talk to who she refers to as Mr. Popular ok back to the story) She striped and got into the shower after her shower she put on her dark red jacket that you guessed it was like 5 sizes to big, some black Jeggings, and put her hair up into a messy bun. she walked out of her room and was suddenly in the air.

"Hello small one," her uncle (Blaise) said. He lifted her into the air with ease.

"BLAISE PUT ME DOWN NOW," Lizzy yelled at her uncle. A smaller female version of Blaise started hitting her father until he put Lizzy down.

"Lizzy you own me," Charity Riddle my favorite cousin said.

"Ok what do i own you," Lizzy said knowing that Charity would never forget that so better to get it over with.

"You have to meet AND talk to Scorpius," Char said.

"BUT CHAR HE'S MR. POPULAR AND I'M THAT EMO KID," Lizzy whined.

"Am I really called that by the emo girl?" Scorpius asked from behind the girl.

"F**k you dearest cousin," Lizzy said before stacking away.

"What foul language," Scorp said.

"Don't even you said every possible swear word when that girl tried to kiss you is second year," Char said.

"That was for good reason she was almost as bad as Parkinson was to my daddy dearest when they were in school you know till she died," Scorp said.

"Well, all mighty Prince are you going to try to talk to your emo princess?" char asked.

"Shush she doesn't know I like her and I intend to keep it that way," Scorp said. Just then Lizzy walked back in. "Did you hear anything Elizabeth?"

"Two things, 1) Call me Liz 2) no I didn't I have earbuds in," Lizzy said pulling the earbuds out of her ears.

"When did?"

"Just now while I was being mad at my dearest cousin," Lizzy replied. Lizzy had still not looked in Scorpius's direction trying to avoid him entirely.

"KIDS COME IT'S TIME FOR DINNER!" Tonks yelled.

"COMING," They yelled back going to the first dinning room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi so i really wanted to do this so here it is.

I love you my crazies,

Niko-Chan