The lake (part 1 because it nearly midnight where i am)

Start writing your story

Charity smiles pulling Lizzy down to the group next to the lake which consisted of Scorp, Marcus, alexander fudge, and Mathilda Mclagin. Lizzy groans when she sees alex and mathilda.

Char glares, "Why are those two here?"

Scorp shrugs, "they followed us."

Alex winks at lizzy, "I only wanted to hang out with you my sweet."

Lizzy gags, "No w-"

Scorp walks over to lizzy wrapping an arm around her, "Sorry she is taken."

Alex glares, "She never said that."

Mathilda walks over and nods, "Yeah and besides scorppy your my boyfriend."

Scorp and lizzy glare. Lizzy smirks, "actually i did say that. Scorp and i are together so eat that."

Mathilda glares, "why would the prince of the magical world want someone like you?'

Scorp growls, "Because 'someone like her' is someone who is amazing and caring and an extraordinary person now i am telling you two to leave now."

Alex and Mathilda huff and stock away.

Marcus shrugs, "So that just happened... LAKE TIME!"

sorry beauties its late but i wanted to give you something. Ive been busy sense i just got a job and they scheduled me a lot but now its toned down so i should be updating and i will try my best to be fairly consistant. I am having some writers block with this story because i love the characters and all and have some small plot point but i cant really think f an major ark for them if you have suggestions please message me!!! i will give you credit if i pick yours fyi. 

its late so Love you beauties,

Niko-Chan