good puppy

alex woke up from his nap to the sound of the front door opening. "d-daddy?" he called out, half asleep. "here boy!" the elder man called out, taking his jacket and work shoes off. alex smiled and got out of bed, walking to greet his alpha. "ah ah puppy, thats not how good boys walk hmm?" the elder scolded softly, alex being sent into petspace was unable to talk but understood what his dominant meant, obediently getting on all fours and crawling to his alpha. "thats a good pup" the smaller boy was now on his knees at his dominants feet, with his hands behind his back in submission. the elder ran his fingers through his subs hair and motioned for him to get up, alex quickly obeying. "lets go make you my little puppy" the alpha said, guiding the smaller boy into the bedroom. alex waited obediently beside his master, his face bright pink. he loved when his master put him in petspace. "theres my good boy" the alpha cooed over the small boy. haven left the room and came back with a few things for his sub. he placed the puppy ears onto his omegas head and adjusted them. "good boy" he praised, alex rubbing his head against his owners chest, to which the older boy pets him. "ok puppy, sit, show your neck". haven wrapped the collar around his pets neck, tight but not too tight. "good boy!" he held his sub tightly, before kissing him on the forehead. alex smiled and jumped onto the bed , walking in place before laying down like a doggy. "ok pup, last part" the dominant held a fuzzy wolf tail up, aligning the hole in the boys pants made for tails, with his hole, slowly starting to push the tail in, earning a soft moan from the pup. once the tail had been fully inserted, haven took his work clothes off and got into bed next to his little omega, rubbing his neck and head, especially behind the ears. "you want belly rubs, puppy?" the alpha asked getting his pet excited. alex perked up and wagged his tail, flipping over on his back. the elder boy reached out and started to rub his subs stomach, earning little whimpers and leg kicking. he reached down to rub his lower belly which made the pup even more excited, not noticing his pup parts start to get hard. haven takes notice and smirks, rubbing lower. "thats a good puppy, my sweet little pup". alex gets harder as his alpha rubs lower but he doesn't notice as hes too exited. haven grins evilly and puts his hand lightly on the younger boys pup parts, making him growl in confusion and look at him. "someone got too excited hmm?" he said, rubbing his subs cock from outside his pants. the puppys growls turned into soft moans and whimpers, his master tugging on his tail gently, getting him harder. finally haven had enough waiting, he wanted what was his. he flipped alex over on his stomach and alex stuck his ass up for him, earning himself a "good puppy". haven pulled his own underpants down, before realizing the boys hole was already occupied. he could have just taken the tail out but he knows how much his pet loves it. "ok puppy you have a choice, do you wanna keep the tail in and suck me off or have daddy replace the tail with something else?" the sub motioned to the tail and nodded, he didn't talk in puppyspace, but his master understood him. haven pulled the tail out, placing a loving kiss right above where the tail was, knowing its his pets special spot. he kneeled behind alex in the bed, lining himself up, before slowly pushing into the younger boys tight hole, letting him get used to it, then thrusting slowly and carefully. alex was soon moaning and thats when his owner knew he was safe to go faster, picking up the speed and thrusting faster and harder, but still watching his pet to make sure he was ok. haven groaned and held onto his subs hips, so he could thrust deeper, hitting the boys prostate making him moan loudly and bury his face in the bed. alex heard the soft praises his owner was moaning which made him blush bright red and smile. haven held the boy by his collar from behind him, fucking into him hard, already leaking precum the elder man noticed his puppy looking like he was ready as well. " wanna cum puppy?" the small boy nodded vigorously and whined. "ok pup try to cum with master". the alpha groaned and continued slamming into his omega, giving a few last thrusts before finally slamming into the smaller boys prostate and shooting his thick warm cum, while this all was happening the small boy finally let go and came at the same time as his owner like he was told, moaning and grabbing fistfulls of the sheets. the bigger man laid gently on his subs back, his cock still in his ass, both of them panting and still coming down from the high. the dominant pulled his cock out and quickly put the tail back in, taking a hand towel and cleaning the cum off the bedsheets but leaving it on his pup, just to remind him whos property he is. he smiled and got one of his subs favorite sweaters, it said "masters pet" and it was fuzzy and pink. he gently pulled it onto his subs fragile little frame and kissed his forehead. he put a new pair of boxer briefs on and tucked his own rather large bulge into the side of it, slipping back into bed with his pets favorite toy, putting it in front of him to chew on. "you're such a good puppy, bubba! you make master so proud". he praised and held his baby with a smile on his face. gazing at the tag on the collar his pet always wore, unless they were home alone and master said it was ok to take it off. the tag was shaped like a bone and engraved in it was "property of master, haven knazick 8-5-18" there was another tag behind that with "pet" engraved on it. he loved that his sub always wore his collar. sure the band around his ring finger would make it known he was taken, but the collar made it know that he was owned. they both liked it that way and didn't prefer it any other. alexandre was property of haven, he submitted completely to his owner and trusted him with everything. he knew he was safe with his master and he knew nothing could happen to him as long as he was with the man he loved. the bigger man pulled his sub close and pulled the blanket up over them, the small boy already asleep. he closed his eyes and drifted off, knowing when he woke up, his baby would be right there next to him, safe and sound.

notes--
AAAA THIS IS THE FIRST STORY WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK HMMM HMMMMMMM???
k but in all seriousness, let me know what y'all want to read, im happy to take requests!
k thonkles byeeeeee