behave.

The Alpha walks down the sidewalk chain in hand with the pup heeled to his side. It had been a long day at work and Haven needed a nice walk with his pup to clear his mind of the ignorant peers he is forced to work with. The puppy loves walks and was eager the second he saw the leash leave the hanger on the door. He pulls a bit trying to speed up the pace only to be yanked back and scolded for leaving the side of his master. "Come now pup and lets go to the park" the Alpha smiled and lifted the chin of the omega. Alex's tail speeds up pace as he jumps and yips with excitement only to pull on the chain more. "Stop that and heel" haven snaps having little patients for the pups playful manor. Alex drops his head and walks quietly along side his master. The two get to the park and Haven pats the pup on the head. "Are you gonna be a good boy if I let you off the leash" Haven says raising an eyebrow. Alex knew the eyebrow raise was the Alpha's way of threatening him passive aggressively and he quickly nodded while wagging his tail. The master was skeptical but unclipped the chain from the leather collar around the pup's neck. Haven picks up a ball from the ground and teases Alex with it "you want the ball boy?! Do you want it?!" Alex jumps and barks spinning around in excitement. "GO GET IT!" The alpha throws the ball as Alex takes off after it. Haven watches his pup in the distance and rolls his eyes as Alex rolls on his back chewing the ball instead of bringing it back. The omega rolls around in the dirt getting muddy and grassed stained that he new his master would only have to clean off later. "BRING IT BACK BOY!" Haven called across the field. The pup looks up at him and then goes back to chewing the ball and rolling around. "ALEXANDRE COME BACK!" Alex drops the ball and comes running back without it. "With the ball" haven says in a stern voice. The pup once again runs back to the ball and proceeds to rolls around in the dirt again. At this point the Alpha is running out of patience and walks over to the pup. "Get up no more mud" he says but the omega ignores him and spurts out a small growl. The alpha grabs the collar of the little one and pulls him up "I said no more" the pup whimpers for a second before growling again. The Alpha growls back louder "listen you little brat you either listen or I'm taking care of you right here right now!" The pup smirks and bites Haven on the arm. Before the omega knows it he is slapped hard on the ass. It stings as he lets out a yelp. "Pick up the ball we are going home" the pup picks the ball up and gulps knowing he's in for it now.

The walk home seems like it took two seconds as haven pulls on the leash dragging the pup behind him. It wouldn't be noticeable to the people around them but Alex knows just how mad this master is. They get into the house and the doors slams shut behind them. "Come here" haven states sternly. Alex shakes his head fast back and fourth with big eyes and is backed against the door. Haven grabs the collar and slams him up against the door. "What you think that you can disobey me and get away with it? You think your tough shit getting all muddy? Well I'll show you some tough shit, I'll show you what fuckin brats like you get when they disobey their masters" haven said in a low but stern tone into the omega's ear. Alex's heart beat quickens and his lower half tightens from the strong words of his Alpha. Haven drags the pup to the bedroom by his collar practically choking the submissive and tosses him on the bed. He then straddles him pinning his arms above his head. The mud is painted across the pups face as the Alpha stares sadistically into the omega's eyes. Haven grabs some rope and ties Alex's wrists to the bed posts tight slightly cutting off the circulation to his hands. He whimpers which only makes Haven smirk. "What you can't take a little rope? How pathetic" he climbs off of the boy leaving him there; muddy and intrigued. He reaches for the draw and pulls out a knife. He flips it open and slits his own wrist making sure it's sharp enough. The older boy bleeds. The blood drips down his arm only to be smeared across the omegas muddy cheek. He could barely feel his hands now, only a dull pain throbbed through his wrists. Haven slices through the boys shirt as he rips it off exposing his thin frame. It was still lined with bruises from the last time he had misbehaved. "You know what happens to little pups that don't listen?" Haven questioned rhetorically before slicing slow down the boys chest starting at the sternum. The pup cried out in pain as he felt the fluid drip down his body.

Alex could feel himself getting hard. His hands were tied so there was no way to hide it. He held his breath in hope that his Alpha wouldn't notice. Haven looks down only to see the boys tented pants. "Oh what? Is this turning you on you little slut?" He places his hand on top of the mound rubbing back and fourth lightly. This caused the pup to raise his hips wanting more. He alpha removes his hand "nuh uh, you were a bad boy remember?" The omega whines out over and over begging his alpha to touch him more but haven just smirks and gets up. He looks down at his canvas of a boy knowing how much of a masterpiece he was and how much art work he could create on him. The alpha slices into his own body again letting out a deep moan as his cock pushes against his jeans beckoning to be let out. He takes the blood and writes "SLUT" across the younger boys chest. "Perfect. Now everybody knows who you are" he says while taking out his phone to snap a picture of the horny pup laying in front of him, purely to embarrass him. The omega whines bucking his hips and rubbing his thighs together wanting nothing more than his alpha to please him. Haven begins to strip, taking off his shirt then his jeans and finally his boxers. The omega watches as his master's cock pops out standing straight up making his own that much harder.

The alpha strokes his cock a few times before placing it at the opening of the omega's mouth. "Suck it you slut" he demands. Alex opens his mouth lets the older boys cock fill his mouth. Haven continues for a few minutes pushing it and out as the pup lays there bloody and hard. He then climbs off of the younger boy and unties him, flipping him over. The pups cock now pushing into the mattress through his jeans. The alpha pulls down Alex's jeans only enough so his ass is exposed. He lines up and pushes his cock deep inside of him going faster and faster. The younger boy whimpers and moans at the pain and pleasure. Haven continues pushing in and out pressing into the younger boys prostate making him pant. Haven lets out a big load of sticky cum into the boys ass then also making the boy cum hard into his jeans. He pants as Haven pulls his jeans back up. "There now leave those jeans on. You deserve to soak in your own cum."

The boy nods knowing he deserves it for being such a brat. He sat up, uncomfortable and wet from the load he just let out in his jeans. He whimpered a bit his eyes welling up. The older boy beckoned him closer. "Cmere baby shh shh" the younger boy slide over into his masters arms. Haven cooed and calmed the pup by playing with his hair and giving him soft booty rubs with he knew the little omega loved. "Such a good boy taking your punishment" the younger boy took his Alpha's thumb into his mouth and suckled on it. He grew sleepy as he always did after he finished a session, it's a lot of energy for such a little boy. He curled into his Alpha's chest listening to his heartbeat knowing he was safe in Haven's arms. "I love you dada" the pup uttered "I love you too bubba" haven pipped back. Even though he might be rough to the younger boy he does it all out of love and the omega knows it. They both doze off into post session slumber holding each other being in the one place they knew was safe.

NOTE--
hey guys its alex! hope ya enjoyed this one, haven actually wrote this chapter. everything that happens in these oneshots is consensual, we both like knifeplay and shit so don't come for mee
im thinking about writing an actual story ab us, the same as this just not oneshots.