accident

alex woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. he looked over and his daddy was still asleep, he was 2 last night so his daddy put him in a pull up because little alex has a problem with wetting himself. the little boy could already feel he wet the pull up and he teared up, his lip trembling and eyes dripping. he got so embarrassed every time he had an accident. the small boy whimpered and didnt know what to do, panicking. luckily haven woke up and quickly got a new pull up, and some other stuff to change him with. "shh its ok babyboy daddys here". he pulled his little boys pull up off and threw it away, cleaning him off and powdering his lil prince parts, he pulled a new pull up onto his babyboy, putting the things aside on the nightstand, the elder man slipped into bed with his little boy and pulled the covers back over them. "see? all better lil guy". alex whimpered and hid his head in his daddys shirt, the dominant popping a paci in the babys mouth, whispering and praising him in a soft, soothing voice. alex was very little, maybe a year old now. his daddy held him close, coddling him and soothing him. slowly he stopped crying and was back to his normal little self, holding onto his feet like babies do, giggling and cooing. the dominant put his little stuffed dinosaur in his arms and he hugged it tight, that was his favorite. his name was nibbles and that little boy will not take a single step without him. hes special because "daddy got him for him so he has daddy powers to keep him safe". the small boy clung to his daddy, to alex the only safety he had ever known was with his caregiver. alex knew he was safe with his daddy and he trusted his daddy with absolutely everything. "da!" the small boy cooed and held his daddy close. "daddys here baby.. daddys here".  haven kissed the fragile boys forehead and his cheeks grew pink. "do you want a bottle baby?" the small boy squeaked and his daddy took that as yes, scooping him up and carrying him to the kitchen,haven set the boy down gently, his tiny frame was fragile as a flower so he was always gentle. he took a premade bottle out of the fridge and microwaved it to get it warm, haven carried the boy to the couch and cradled him in his lap like a baby, holding the bottle for him while he drank the strawberry milk happily. he held the small boy until he heard soft snores and little noises coming from him, he gently picked the boy up and put the bottle on the table, carrying him back to bed and tucking him in quietly, he slipped into the bed next to his babyboy. they might have just woken up but theres always time for naps and cuddles. the bigger man wrapped his arms around the boy and held him close in a protective manner, he knew the boy was safe in his arms, and in his arms is where he stayed.

NOTES--
sorry this one was so short, its two in the morning and im tired let me live. leave your fucktangularly lit requests babes ❤️❤️