Part 6

Michael Jackson?

What?

I turned around and looked up but no one was there except a bottle of beer. Someone was there. I knew it.

I ran back into the house and walked upstairs to the roof. I bumped into a wall and I-

'Grayson?' I asked with my voice filled with amusement and shock. 'W-what are you doing here?'

'Monica, go home' his voice was stern and his breath smelled like alcohol. He was the one drinking and beer and he probably is related to 'MJ'.

'I won't'

'Monica, go home' his tone was the same but this time, it felt he was losing his patience.

'Grayson, don't do this'

'What am I doing?!'

'Why did you walk out on us?'

'I walked out so because I didn't want to disturb your cuddling session or god knows what happened before that', he raised his voice and I felt the blood boiling inside of me.

'Grayson! Oh my god! Why would you think of me that way?'

'Because you are that way!'

'No I am not' I said and slapped him. Hard. Tears were rolling down my cheek. I never thought Grayson would be the one to judge me that way. I did not expect this, not from him at least. I turned on my heels and walked away but soon I felt a hard pull and I was engulfed into a hug. It felt warm but then I heard sniffing.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that' I looked up to see Grayson with his eyes red and nose extremely pink. My hands reached up and I wiped them off. His forehead was now touching mine and we both were standing there for I don't know how long.

'Mon, it's late. You should go home'

'I think I already told you that I am not going to, do you want me to start all over again?'

'No, never mind. Let's go to the roof, it's kind of suffocating in here' he said and I simply nodded. He took my hand with a swift motion and lead me upstairs.

Soon we were sitting at the place where Grayson was sitting minutes ago. There was silence, a comfortable one. My eyes again landed on the bullet holes which said MJ.

'Grayson?'

'Hm?'

'What do you mean by that?' I said pointing toward the hood

'Not-'

'Don't say it's nothing, I want you to open up. Plus, I know you did that'

'It's you'

'No it's Taylor Swift' I sigh, 'Of course, it's me!'

'Seriously? I never knew you were this dumb' he shook his head at my extremely confused self

'MJ, Monica Jacobs' he told in a low voice.

'W-why would you do that?' .I didn't know if I was supposed to blush that he did that or should I have been scared that he used bullets.

'You had two best friends while growing up. You used to call them Gigi and Sunny. Am I right?' I nodded, deciding not to say anything.

'Do you remember why the names were so weird?'

'Will you stop asking me questions and continue with your story?' I said frustrated.

'Fine, I am Sunny. When we first met, I introduced myself to you, and then you were like 'everyone calls you Grayson or Gray. I am going to call you Sunny'. For Gigi, her name was Georgi. We all were best friends for many years but then one day Gigi died, she was run over by a car' he finished and everything came rushing back. I remembered us three playing together. I remembered everything. Without thinking, I suddenly hugged him. He seemed surprised by that but then soon gave in.