Part 13

'Raven!! I missed you!'

'Hey, girl! I missed you too! Now tell me where are you'

'I had a spare class, I am with Zander'

'Zander, Zander Knight?' Oh yeah, she doesn't know.

'I'll tell you everything later. I am in the library, can you meet me right now? I'll introduce you guys'

'S-sure!' she said and hung up pretty quickly. Okay, weird.

'Everything alright?' Zander says

'Remember my friend Raven?' he nods. 'She is finally here, she was like gone, for weeks, and now she has finally come. We have been best friends for a really long time. I missed her a lot' I said and he nodded with a little smile appearing on his lips but it quickly vanished. It was for a milli-second but damn it was real.

'Does someone have a crush?,' I cajoled in a taunting way

'W-what no!' he stutters! Oh my god!!

'Really? Tell that to your pink cheeks'

'I never blush. Better luck next time'

'The next time is in the next few minutes' I whispered and his breath hitched. Knew it!

'Mon!' I hear a voice and I was pretty sure it was Raven.

'Or maybe in the next few seconds', I whispered. I turn around to see Raven. I smiled and she came in for a hug.

'It's been so long!', I exclaimed.

'Yeah', she said. We pulled apart and she had a smile on her face. We spoke for a little time and suddenly the bell rang so we couldn't talk anymore. All three of us went to our own classes and Zander's mood was somewhat down. I thought I'll talk to him later but for the entire day, I didn't get time. I was too busy revising maths. It was pretty late but the worst part, I wasn't even sleepy. Grayson was in his room, probably sleeping so I didn't decide to walk in. Yeah, I was still living in his house, mom called me a couple of minutes ago say that she'll be taking another 3 days and then a week off from work.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID which said, Zander.

'What are you doing calling me this late?', I asked puzzled.

'Just come down and bring Grayson with you'

'Grayson is asleep, I think...'

'Damn girl, at least do your stalking work properly. He is awake he was chatting with me like a minute ago'

'Whatever'

'Aren't you guys supposed to be together right now or something?'

'We spoke to each other 2 hours ago'

'Okay. Anyways bring him down', he said in a hurry and he hung up.'Can't people even just say a little bye or something?', I thought to myself. I knocked on Grayson's door slightly and he opened up already dressed. I was wearing a grey hoodie and black leggings.

'Let's go?', I nodded. He grabbed my hand and started walking. I felt sparks running through my entire body and tried my best to ignore them. I'll never get used to this fact. I could see the car from the window and a smile grew on my face.

'I'll call shotgun', as much as I hated to leave his hand, I had to. I could hear him chuckling but I already reached the car. I opened the door and sat down, comforting myself in the car. Soon Grayson came in and Zander roared the engine to life.