Christmas special (Nalu)

Song: Night core— I fell in love with my best friend (Nastu and Lucy)

Lucy's POV

Today is Christmas Day and I can't wait to go to the guild. Mira planned 'truth or dare' , 'presents exchange' , 'star gazing' , a trip to somewhere, hot spring... I just can't wait for it!

Nobody' POV

Lucy arrived at the guild hall and it is crowded everyone is talking about the trip later on.

" attention everyone! We will be leaving for the trip in a few hours please pack everything on the list given to you and meet up at the train station according to the time written on your list. If you arrive late, you will have to do the cleaning up during the trip. Make sure you pack something warm!" Mira shouted.

Lucy went back home to pack .

Lucy's apartment

"Ok so we will need to bring a thick jacket, boots, things needed for skiing, clothes for 4 days 3 nights, warm clothes, hot spring things, anything we need or want... Wow that's a lot I better start packing quick."

45 minutes later...

"Finally! I have finished packing." " I better start going to the train station I don't want to be late."

Meanwhile at the guild...

Mira's POV

" My ships will finally come true!" " Oh god I can't wait for it!"

At the train station...

"Let's see Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Jellel, Romeo, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Laxus, me and Nastu. All here now here is your train ticket and we will get down the train at ever snow city. No problems right?" " Now get on the train"

Timeskip brought to you by Levy reading books

" Now the rooms will be shared with two person so get into groups of two and choose your rooms!"

Lucy's POV

"Who should I choose to be my roommate? Wendy? Erza? Mira? Juvia? Levy? hmm... Levy will be the best one." "levy-chan! Can I share a room with you?" " Of course Lu-chan!" "Let's go up and unpack and we can explore the library here. I heard that they have a library here. Let's go!" "Wait for me Lu-chan!" wow the room have a great view. We can see the skiing slope and the skating rink from here. And the library is just next door! " Levy I'm going out to walk around want to join me?" " No thanks, I want to finish reading the book I just borrowed!" "ok! See you later."

I walked out the inn we are staying in and went to find the others. Huh why is there a lion made of ice there? And its moving too. I'm scared but the curiosity inside me made me walk towards the lion. I walked towards there and saw

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LYON and GRAY

I walked away but heard them fighting over
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUVIA!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

THEY BOTH LOVE JUVIA!

I went away before they could notice me listening to their conversation.

I kept walking and I saw Nastu. His hair is dripping wet and he is sooooooooooo handsome and sexy. My heart is jumping really fast. Am I falling in love with my best friend?
He looked at me Oh god what should I do! "Luce can you find me at the beach 🏖 after dinner at 8:00 ? See you later."
Is he asking me out? Nah he is too dense to realise his feelings.
Time skip brought to you by Happy
It is finally 8:00 I wonder what does Nastu have to tell me.
Nastu is so handsome standing there with the cold breeze blowing his hair I feel the blood rushing up my face

"Luce I have something to tell you."
"Yah"
"Lucy Heartfilla, I love you, will you be my girlfriend? 💝💘💖💗💓💕❤️❤️Please?"
My hand unconsciously covered my mouth I'm shocked to say
"Of course you dummy I'll be your girlfriend!!!!"

Somewhere in the background
NALU is happening

Somewhere in the background NALU is happening