Apology

Would you kindly spare some time to read this, thanks.

Hey everyone, I apologise for the fact that I haven't updated for a while and some of you might also be disappointed with me not updating this book for quite a while. I am sorry about that. But please be aware of the fact that I am still a student. I know being a student doesn't fully explain why I am not updating this book and it's just an excuse. I also wanted to make this book better and I don't want the plot to be too common or else it will just be another book in your eyes. The next chapter will have to wait for a while. And be well aware that I'm not like dead yet, well not dead yet but am going to be dead soon by my workload in Year 12 (I'm like stressing out on everything. And my HSC (in Australia, NSW). And I've been crashing my dad's car for five times after getting my learners license, which caused me a bit of trouble.
I know this book may not be the best but I assure you that it will get better in the future. At least I'm trying my best as I am not a English as a first language person.

Also I would want some advice from all of my readers on how to improve this book. I want someone to tell me how can I do a better job so please be truthful with your answer.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for this story please message me. I would appreciate if you did so.

Your advice means a lot to me so please tell me.
Thanks.

I am now currently working on the next chapter of this book. SO LOOK FORWARD TO READING ABOUT IT! Miss you all and your support!