The Festival

It was getting dark. The sun was starting to sleep and the moon was just waking up. I was working on some paperwork, when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in it's open." I said over my shoulder. Then my sister Cecilia came into my room. "Hey big sis? I found an outfit in one of the tailor room!" she exclaimed more excited than usual. "Really? Well then don't just stand at the door way, come in." I said.

"Wow it looks great on you Cecilia!" I said

"Wow it looks great on you Cecilia!" I said. "Yup and guess what? I got you a dress too! I hope you like it." Cecilia said as she put the dress in my hands.

"You did that for me! Aw thanks sis!" I begun to say

"You did that for me! Aw thanks sis!" I begun to say. "It's no problem! I saw this at the tailor room and I knew it would be perfect for you!" she explained. "Come on let's go I'll race you. The last one is a rotten potato!" (Because why not a rotten potato.) "Wait up sis!" I shouted as I chase after her. When I ran straight into a person. We both fell backwards and I looked up and saw a small boy, who quickly apologized "Oh I am so sorry miss-- Uh what is your name." the boy asked. "Oh its Luna. What is yours?" I replied. He started stuttering "I am so sorry! Your Majesty please forgive me! I uh.. where are my manners. " he started as he started to bow. However I quickly cut him off. "Its fine. You don't have to bow and just call me Luna. I prefer to be called that. Now name?" I asked politely. "Gil my lady. he replied." Wait I know you! You are the cousin of Captain Williamson." I replied. "Yes." Gil said.

"Sis come on! Or we are going to be late to festival! Oh- who are you?"Cecilia. "My lady my name is Gil. May I have the pleasure of your name?"asked Gil. "Well you don't have to so formal about it. My name is Cecilia. Hey! Want to come to the festival with us? It will be fun!" Cecilia said. "I would love to however Uncle wants me to start training today; in the art of magic. He has this whole tutor thing, since he can't use magic himself." he explained. "It's fine Gil I will explain it to your Uncle. He'll understand. Now come on, it would be good for Cecilia to have kids her own age." I said. "Wait Her highness! You are just going to leave without me?!" said an out of breath Xander. "Xander did you just sprint half across the castle to find me?" I asked worried. "Well--- yeah-- what else--" he panted. "It is fine Xander we are just going to go to a festival. That's all." Xander now having fully recovered stated "Well still I am going with you." "Fine." I said.