The girl

There was once i a little girl, her name was Abby. she was a sweet and quiet, amazing girl at the young age of 15 we where best friends. To me nothing could compare to her, her bueaty fitness , deep blue sea eyes , her unforgetable sweet an kind soul. A warm Smile to match her amazing soul, the sun in my life was her smile it melted my heart every time i seen it. Her voice as soft as an angle's sweet lullaby song of a word unknow to my own vocabulary. What i felt around her was unreal as if my heart turned into a butterfly and fluttered to her so it could find some way to get closer a land on her, smooth shoulder. I thought of her no matter what i did no matter how hard i try she never left my mind my heart ached for her, knowing i could never have her.

No never have any bit of her when i would give her my life in a heartbeat but yet i long with day dreams of her as mine. My life my sun an moon an eath, my haven and hell and the world in-between. There is nothing i wouldnt do for her i'd gladly give my every move my very all. Just to see her smile to make her happy is all I want all I could need but I had get the nerve to tell her these things but how, how could i? do what i knew i had to. Her and ways to tell her filled my mind and made it hard to focus on anything else.

Weeks later i got how to tell her i'd ask her to come over and spend some time together. We are best friends after all why not? so I waited to talk to her that day. It seem to take forever to come along but when it I ran up to her " hey Abby do you want to come over tomorrow ? you know and my mom or dad wont be home..... so ill be alone"

" Sure ill come we been needing to hang out anyway..."

" Okay thanks...."

"no problem" she said with amazing smile and made my heart melt. The rest of the day seem to drag out and bored me to death