The sleep over

i was filled with happiness when she came over. She gave me a long hug when she came in the house " i love haveing you over abby..."

"really you do..?"

" yes.. " "i love you" i said under my breath so she couldnt hear me

" did you say something " she asked after I said it amazed an scared that she haerd what I said

" nothing what did you hear?" i replied hesitantly

" nothing i guess probably the wind " she stared at me in obserbing mannaer witch kinda scared me more. Then it stared to rain and i knew she hated storms.. so i took her to my room and got her next to the bed as it tundered loudly and she jumped on me causing me to fall on the bed with her on top of me.

" brook" she said in a scared tone

" yeah abby? " i asked as she shook in fear

" please hold me? " when she asked that my heart stoped and then beated to fast i know she could feel it to i dont know how but i could feel her blush

"yeah " i put my arms around her and pull the cover over us as well as a very loud sound of tunder made her scream i tought of how to calm her but all that came to mind was a kiss.. i couldnt god knows how'd she even react she kept scareming. I finely brought our faces together an kissed her! her body seem to relax an she kissed back ( abbys toughts : I kept scareming hopeing shed do something to calm me down then before i knew it she was kissing me and it felt amazing an my body relaxed i kissed back not wanting to stop. she pulled away and said she she so sorry and she wouldnted do it again...)

i pulled away and apologized " im am so sorry i wont do it again"

" what if i want you to? " she asked and made me blush a dark red

" but.... but .... but..," she kissed me and i closed my eyes and kissed back an she pulled away " abby i have to tell you something..."

" I have tell you something to but you fist" she said

" Im madly in love with you " i said

and could feel the tears running down my cheeks and she wiped them way

" Im madly in love with you to brook" (abby: i saw her crying more and wiped her tears i knew i've loved her for a long time now and knew i'd anything to stay with her witch mademe want to ask to move in with her.)