One

Bill sighed, resting on his throne of stone. He looked over his henchmaniacs lined up in front of him, "I've been thinking recently. If you go back through all of the universes, through all of their flaws, what's the downfall they all have? Empires crumbling to the ground, kingdoms blown away in the wind. But why?".

"Uhhh, why boss?"

He rolled his eye, it really wasn't that hard to answer. Floating out of his chair, his triangular shape was far above them looking down, "Disloyalty". Bill observed there reactions, they were all loyal enough to him to speak with, but not yet trustable when it comes to running his kingdom. They were partiers, not rulers after all.

The word of betrayal made a few of them grimace, thinking, what is he planning of us? "Well it's a good thing we're loyal to ya, huh?" Pyronica let out a cackle, popping the gum in her mouth.

"Oh, well of course" Bill floated towards a window, looking out over the Nightmare Realm. From where was he could see at least 16 different creatures snorting or smoking whatever drugs they had, 5 robberies from various stores, and several ladies and men slipping into cars to please their clients for an extra buck. He turned back to the group, "But those grand worlds that have crumbled, or simply the various Chinese Dynasties of Earth, it's all because of one who isn't loyal. The one not of the rulers blood. That's why", lowering himself to there level, his eye curved to show what resembled a smile "I need a child. No, I need many children".

He was just stared at, unblinking eyes and awkward silence.

Bills eye went flat and he sighed, shoulders sinking "You guys are idiots. Either way, I need a find a bride. Someone to become my queen, and to bear my children".

"Oh, wow! That's a good idea!"

"We shoulda thought of that earlier"

"How're you gonna do that boss?" Kryptos butted in.

A small laugh came from the King again, "Im sending my eyes out, and it's your job to place them" He paused, the group getting excited again at the idea of being able to spread some chaos elsewhere "Spread them across the universes my henchmaniacs, go find your leader a bride!" He shot a laser into the corner of the room, a portal opening up.

With a rally of laughs and cackles, the diverse group of crazies rushed through the multicolored rip in reality. Once through it was closed and once again Bill was by himself, feeling as eyes were placed throughout all known existence. He closed his eye, looking into other ones. Another eye smirk was formed as the first one he saw through belonged to his favorite place in reality, Gravity Falls.