My thoughts on season eight

I had a love hate relationship with this season because of all the Allurance, allura's sacrifice, and how the war ended. But despite that I loved that we got two filter episodes and a plot that wrapped this show well.  This show was great from beginning to the very end. Our Paladins have grown so much since we met them.

 Lance has grown up so much from a comedy relief character to a mature young man who knows he's not just a boy from Cuba 🇨🇺.

 Keith was a little shy, cute, hotheaded but clueless boy but now he is a handsome man who knows who he is. I mentioned that he was handsome right

 Shiro finally got a break and it was well earned. I'm so happy that shiro finally settled down and can live a happy life.

Pidge has grown from a small but smart girl to a confident intelligent young woman who knows more than her own father and brother knew because of her time in space.

Hunk! Words can't describe how much he has grown. But food can. Hunk believes that food can bring people together and for most of the series he was the cook of the ship bringing the team together. Hunk's arc was the highlight of season 7 and I wish they had more time to give my fluff muffin more screen time.

Allura...

For all you Allura Stans out there...

Let me tell you what I wish i'd known when I was young and dreamed of glory. You have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story...

Lance is the person who tells Allura's story with a little help from the other Paladins he will succeed in doing so. 

This show has taught me many things. All good things must come to an end but Voltron is a show that the fandom will hold onto it a little bit longer just like Korra and Avatar.

 All good things must come to an end but Voltron is a show that the fandom will hold onto it a little bit longer just like Korra and Avatar

It's been an honor flying with you all.