Meant to Be #1

Laura P.O.V
-
Today is probably one of those unluckiest days ever! I woke up took a shower but the water never turned to warm. I got out of it and my hair dryer broke.

Now i'm outside walking around Korea waiting for a friend with my hair wet. Atleast it was sunny and warm or else you would've caught a cold. I guess it wasn't that bad.

I waited for my friend for about 10 minutes and she hasn't showed up.

"I should text her,she is probably late"
I take out my phone but it flew right infront of my eyes

Hyunjin P.O.V
"Felix! Lets go and eat out! My treat"

I wanted to eat some meat since I haven't eaten it for awhile. I invited Felix because he's new to Korea so he needs to know about some good korean meat.

"Lets hurry up Felix I am getting quite hungry". We both picked up our pace I wasn't paying to much attention to what was around me. All I felt is that I hit someone and heard something fall .

Laura P.O.V

"MY PHONE!" "Oh no!"
I rushed to my phone to check if it still worked. I tried the power button didn't even budge.

"Hey, Sorry is your phone okay? He said in a worried voice.

I looked at the person who was talking. He was accompanied by another boy. They were handsome but lets not think to much. I just sat there looking at my phone almost about to cry.

Author P.O.V

(Some information of the character)
Yeah yeah all you wondering it is just a phone. No! Not just a phone! I litterly been in Korea for 1 month away from my parents. Litterly haven't found a job yet. I have no money for a phone.

Back to Laura's P.O.V

The two boys looked at me noticing the phone is litterly broken.

"I'm so sorry! I will buy you another one" He litterly grabbed me and dragged me to the phone store

"I want this phone to be fixed asap!" One of the boys said.

Hyunjin P.O.V

I saw that she was about to cry and that's when I knew I broke a phone!Without thinking I lifted her up and dragged her to the nearest phone store

"I want this phone to be fixed asap! I said in a hurry

The guy who was working looked at me. We can just give you a new phone but you'll have to pay.

"Pay!? How much?" The girl said

The worker typed something his computer and said "About $270"

The girl froze for a solid 2 minutes then she came back to life.

"May I use your phone to call someone" She asked me

I gave her my phone and she parted away from us so she can have some privacy

Laura P.O.V

"Hello Mom... You know when I tranferred you $300 yesterday. Yeah uhhh can you tranfer it back? haha ha"

"Are you crazy!? No! I wasted it all! Sorry!

"I thought so" I hanged up after she yelled at me

I gave back the phone to the guy who lent me his phone. I looked at the guy who was working there. "Can I pay back a little later?" He looked at me in confusion like I said something stupid. "Sorry miss but we need the money right away or else you don't have a phone" I pouted a little and then just said that I don't need the phone.