Meant to Be #2

Laura P.O.V

We went in the apartnment. The door opened and my eyes went wide!

"Welcome to Changbin's house" Hyunjin said

I blinked like 200×. He is rich. I admired the floor. His living room was the size of my whole entire house I was amazed.

I was admiring the house until a women spoke

"Hyunjin! Felix! Nice to see you come in. I guess she was Changbin's mother?. I took of my shoes before entering the house. "Who is this young beautiful girl?" The women asked. "She is a friend of Hyunjin and Felix I met her just now" Changbin answered. "Bringing girls now are you" His mother chuckled. She came forward to me to say hello, I was going to bow but she hugged me instead, oh do I miss hugs. I haven't got a hug in ages. "You're not from here" She said. I looked at her and answered "No I only been here for short time I am originally from Canada." She smiled at me and said "Well just hug me so you feel more comfortable" I nodded my head and entered their living room.

"Shall we play a card game?" Hyunjin yelled. Changbin and Felix ran to the coffe table and started shuffling the cards. "Want to play?" Changbin asked me. "Sure" I replied while heading to the coffee table.

I didn't understand the game because they said words in korean that I didn't understand. Felix thought I understood because I kept nodding. All I knew is that once you get a pair of 4 similar cards you win! It was a fast paced game and it took me few seconds to realized "Oh I have four cards the same." I gasped and quickly put down the cards on the table.

"Four! Four!" I yelled

Everyone looked at me and my cards and then looked at Hyunjin. "We put our cards at the same time" Hyunjin said looking at me. I stared at him a little bit to hard. "I think we should take a vote" I said still looking at Hyunjin. I really wanted to win. I don't know why I got so competitive.

"I choose Laura" Felix yelled

"Same" Changbin said

"What!? Why are you guys! Heyyyyy no one is going to side with me!?" Hyunjin whined.

"Ha! I won! You lost!" I jumped in joy.

Hyunjin was obviously annoyed but he smiled anyways. We continued playing the games few times more. I kind of felt bad for the mom making dinner for the four of us. I was thinking if they had a maid because with the money they had shouldn't they have one. I put that thought down and decided to go help the mother with atleast the dishes.

"I am going to take a break" I told them while getting up and heading to the kitchen. "Can I help you?" I asked the mother. She was a little bit shocked on the question. "It's okay I can do it later" She said. I declined her question saying I wanted to help her because it would be easier to cook and organize the kitchen. I took the rubber gloves and staryed washing the dishes.

I was use to washing the dishes. Back home I took care of the house because my mother would never be home. She would go to many male houses and sleep with them. She was an alcoholic. For my dad he waz addicted to gambling. My dad of course was a bit better than my mother. He cared for me more than my mother therefore I trust him more. I moved here because I got mad the way I was living and so my mother kicked me out here in Korea to live with my aunt. Not much really changed just my aunt was nice to me. The taking care of myself didn't I always cleaned their house,washed their dishes,prepared their food. I didn't mind it. But I was fed up with it. To not get kicked out of that house I have to do something for them. Especually since I am the daughter of her sister, they look down upon me a little bit but they don't show it.

I finished washing the dishes and Changbin's mom showed me where to put them. I emptied the rack and put the cloth were it belonged. I signalled the mother that I finished my job. I was about to go back to the boys when she put her hand on my shoulder. "I was wondering." She stated "Do you want to work for me?" She asked. I looked at her confused. "I actually wanted to hire a maid earlier since I've been getting busier but no one has really caught my eye but seeing you." She continued. Changbin came in the kitchen. "Mom you're going to hire her?" He asked. "Laura do it! Mom give her good money." Changbin said while putting his hand around my shoulders.