(1) Parental control

IN SHARMA HOUSE, PUNE

"But Mom... Arrange marriage??? Seriously??? I mean.... Why do you guys are so desperate to get rid of me???" An annoyed Gauri asked her parents

Sunday was supposed to be a peaceful day at home for Gauri... but at the moment she is sitting here with a frown... having her breakfast with her parents who just broke the news that she have to meet a guy next week... obviously for her marriage purpose...her parents Harsh and Nisha Sharma has talked to his parents and fixed their meeting.

Nisha - Beta... didn't we asked you if you're seeing someone???

Gauri(annoyed) - you did...I have told you that there's nobody...and that's true...

Harsh, Gauri's father tries to convince his daughter

Harsh - Then what's the problem?  We aren't telling you to marry him tomorrow... But beta atleast meet him Naa.... I m sure you will like him... and You know we will not force you... Decision will be purely yours. Just meet him once...

Gauri sighs... There's no way she can escape this... she sighs and said... "Ok fine...I will meet him.... and I hope you guys haven't choose one of those Uncle type guys"

Her parents chuckled...

Nisha(smiling) - Why don't you see yourself...??? (placing the picture infront of Gauri) here it is.... Omkara

Looking at the picture for a while Gauri could only say "hmm

Looking at the picture for a while Gauri could only say "hmm..."

Nisha - what "hmm"???

Gauri - I mean... I will do as you wish... Will meet him... Happy??

Harsh(in a complaining tone) - that's all you wanna say?? A "hmm"??? oh Com'on beta... Atleast agree with the fact that your mother and I have a good choice... I mean Look at him... Isn't he looks like a prince of those fairytales you used to read???

Gauri chuckles at her father's remark....and focusing back to her breakfast... She said with disinterest...

"dad... please... if you are done with this... I would like to eat my remaining food peacefully..."

While on the other side....

IN OBEROI MANSION, MUMBAI

"But Dad... Marriage?? All of a sudden...we can think of it few years later..." Omkara said, he doesn't even want to get married in the first place but there's no way he can make his parents understand this fact.

Tej - Son... Even if we ask you same question after 30 years...your answer will be the same...

Om - but arrange marriage is not my thing...

Jhanvi - if you don't have any girlfriend that's not our fault... You know we don't mind if you see someone by yourself... But the problem is... You are not...

Om - uff.. it's not like that... It's just.. I am just waiting for that right person...that's it...

Tej(with concern) - Om... Beta that's why we took this decision... We aren't telling you to rush anything... Take your time... Meet her... Try to know each other... Then decide by yourself. That's it...

Jhanvi(excitedly) - And you're going to live in Pune for three months... Utilize it Om...

Om looked at His parents in disbelief... how accurately they have planned everything.

Om - Okay... Now I get it... that's why Dad is sending me to Pune for our new project... Because that girl leaves in Pune... Wow Dad...very smart...

Tej was looking at Om just like a deer caught in the light...

Tej - okay... okay.... I was about to tell you that... but now Leave that topic and (looking at Jhanvi) arrey show him That picture naa....

Jhanvi - oh yes...Om... This is Gauri (gives him the picture)

 This is Gauri (gives him the picture)

Om (looking at her picture) - Ok...

Tej (raising his eyebrows) - Ok??

Om(casually) - yeah.... I mean... Ok... I will meet her...

Tej - you don't want to say anything else??? Just Ok??? I mean I expected you would say "dad... she's very cute and beautiful"

Om (rolling his eyes) - Dad... Please...

Tej(smiling) - You know Son... Sometimes you have to find... rather than waiting for it...we are just helping you out...

"yeah I can see that..." Omkara said rolling his eyes

"Ok...let me help you in packing" said Jhanvi.... 

Om nodded...

*******************************

Sometimes it's better to find your destiny rather than just waiting for it.... Time was about to take a turn for both of them... What will happen when they meet???

Like... Share... Comment....

KHUSHI ❤️