(3) First Talk

And finally... Sunday arrived... Omkara was patiently waiting at a Restaurant... Not to mention, he was 30 minutes earlier than the given time...

Omkara really thought waiting at a restaurant would be better than waiting inside someone's house, who are practically strangers.... So when his father accepted his request to arrange their meeting somewhere outside instead of Sharma house... He was literally thinking to fly all the way to Mumbai and hug his father and thank him to save him from this awkward situation... But then he remembers how his father ended up teasing him... Seriously, his father sometimes behaves like a 16 years old teenager...

(on phone) "So you're telling me that you'll ask them... And I don't have to go alone to their house... Can you really do this???" Said Omkara, not knowing whether his father is serious about this or not

"ofcourse... It's not such a big deal... Afterall me and your Mom couldn't make it... So it's obvious you will feel awkward all alone... I'll explain it to them... " Tej Assured him...

Om - Really??? What if they think I'm doing 'nakhraa and all'

"Ahah.... I see... So you want to make a good impression on your would be in-laws huh?? " Tej teased Om... He could literally imagine his son rolling eyes over his remarks...

"Dad... Please... Don't start it again..." Omkara warned his father... In-laws... Where did that came from... They didn't even met yet and his father
have already started planning his wedding....

" Yeah yeah.... I'm calling them now... Will let you know... Bye..." Saying this, Tej disconnected the line...

After 5 minutes, he informed him that Sharma family were more than happy to do so... His father's exact words were...

"Congratulations my boy... Negotiations has been done... Enjoy your date..."

Date??? It isn't a date... Is it???

30 minutes passed just like that.... Omkara was still checking something on his phone when suddenly he felt someone coming towards him... He shifted His gaze from his phone to her.... There she was... wearing a beautiful peach coloured Anarkali with white embroidered dupatta rested on one side... hair left open... with minimal amount of make up...  But what draws his attention was her almond shaped eyes adorned with kohl... He didn't noticed she have such beautiful eyes when he saw her for the first time inside that mall....

She was indulged in removing her dupatta which got stuck in her bangle and Omkara was busy looking at her... He didn't realise that he was literally staring at her until she raised her eyes to meet his...

On the other side, Gauri walked into the restaurant and was looking for Omkara.... She was nervous.... Very very nervous... At top of that Bhavya just couldn't stop teasing her...

"Whatever he asks you... Answer with full confidence and don't forget to smile... Ok beta...??" Said  Nisha... Gauri's mom...

"Am I going for a job interview or something??" Gauri thought  to herself....

"And do ask him about his bad habits... you know... Drinking... Smoking...etc" her mother added completely ignoring her annoying look... Gauri closed her eyes and shook her head in Disbelief...

Gauri - Mom... Are you serious?? Why would anyone give me such classified information??? I will not ask such things... It's weird...