(4) Date by chance

"So... You're going to meet him again... Woah that's fast" Bhavya teased over the phone...

"He messaged me... For lunch... So I said yes...did I do something wrong??" Gauri asked in Confusion

"You have already said yes Miss Sharma... Why are you asking now??" Bhavya couldn't stop herself from teasing her clueless friend... It was first time that Gauri was actually serious about any guy...

"Bhavya..." She whined over the phone only to hear Bhavya's chuckle in reply...

"Nahi baba... You did the right thing ok... Chill... Now go and sleep... I don't want you to meet his majesty with panda eyes..." Saying this, Bhavya disconnected the call before Gauri could reply...

Laying on her bed... She didn't know why... But she was feeling something different... A different kind of nervousness... Which surprisingly made her smile... Opening her phone, she again read his message...

"It was nice meeting you, would like to see you again... Can we meet tomorrow??"

Unknowingly a smile appeared on her lips...

On the other side,

Omkara was in quite similar state... He was really looking forward to it... And for some odd reasons, he was feeling very happy.... So much that he couldn't stop smiling...

"What is wrong with you Omkara... Why are you smiling like an idiot???" He asked himself... Only if his heart could answer him....

*******************************

The schedule for next day seemed more hectic than usual for both of them... Where new trainees were taking toll on Gauri, Omkara on the other side was way too busy to even breathe properly... Being the head of Oberoi empire's new project, he was putting all efforts to make this project successful...

Although it was a busy day but both were sure to make themselves free till lunch... But destiny was making some other plans...

"What??? Now???" Omkara asked...

"Yes Sir... You have to go to the site right now... It's really urgent.... The workers are not working and we don't know what to do... Tej sir said only you can solve it" One of his employees told him...

The construction site was at the outskirts of the city and there's no way possible for Omkara to return before night... Then what will happen to his lunch with Gauri??

"I'm going..." Omkara said with a sigh... How eagerly he was waiting to meet her... Looks like today is surely not a good day...
.
.
.
.
.

"Today is a bad day!" Gauri told herself.... No... It has nothing to do with Omkara cancelling their plan... Obviously she was a little upset but she completely understands that work is very much important...

Today is bad day because after such hectic day, she suddenly got a call.... Now she has to go all the way out of the town to meet the trustees of the school she was a part of...

"Mom... I'm going out of the town... It's for the school... Will be late..." She informed her mother before heading out...

She headed out... Took her scooty and rode to her destination...

"Thank God Omkara cancelled it... Otherwise I would have to do it... Jeez... I didn't even get time to eat something.... Now I'm hungry" Gauri whined to herself while riding... it was one of her weird antics... She talks to herself when hungry....

It took almost an hour to reach the office.... There, she met the trustees and talked about school funds and future expanses... After a long boring conversation... It was time to go back to home.... It was already night when she finished...