Chapter 20

Jasper...

When Carlisle arrived home from dropping Alice off home in her truck with her birthday presents, Edward told everyone that he wanted a family meeting. Everyone sat around the table, Edward started the conversation.

“We’re leaving, we’ve seen what can happen. Alice’s life is in danger, with us around. She needs to be able to have a normal and happy human life, instead of been dragged in to the supernatural world” Edward told us. “I agree with you there Edward” Carlisle told us, but I could tell he wasn’t happy that we had to leave. “Are any of you forgetting that there’s a vampire out there who had her mate took away from her, by us, because of Alice. Who’s probably set on revenge?” Bella asked them, I could tell she didn’t want to leave; she’s really got to know Alice lately. “She won’t go after her, I read her minds. They wasn’t that close” Edward hissed at her. “Watch it boy” I warned him, he knows I don’t accept people talking to Bella like shit. “Are you all really that stupid. They were mates. I know for a fact if I was in position I would be thinking of a way to get revenge” Bella told them. “Are you forgetting I feel emotions, they was defiantly mates, and like Bella said she’ll want revenge” I told them.

“We’ll keep an eye out for her, but we still move” Carlisle told us putting an end to it. “thank you Carlisle. I’m going to stay an extra day after you guys leave so I can explain to her. That were leaving for her safety” Edward told us. “Wait I can’t say bye to her?” Bella asked. “A clean break will be better” Edward told us. “Well were going away for a while so I can check on Samuel and Jackson” Bella told them before going upstairs to pack. “Right everyone go and pack we all leave in a few hours” Carlisle told us. I went upstairs to pack.

After packing we went downstairs so wait for everyone. “What are you doing daddy J, are you going with the rest of them?” Bella asked him. “Yes, why?” I was going to see if you’d take my Porsche and I’ll send Jasper Vanquish to Alaska, were your all going to be.” Bella told him. “Sure” Jason told her. “Thanks” Bella packed us stuff into the Porsche, well what would fit and put the rest in Emmett’s Jeep.

“Were leaving in the morning, so we can see Jenks before we go to see Samuel and Jackson” Bella told the others after saying all the goodbyes. “Ok, we’ll see you when you get back” Carlisle told us.

We sat down with Edward for the rest of the night while Bella wrote the letters for Jenks to send off.

Bella...

After everyone left, I started writing Samuel and Jackson’s letters to go with the bank cards.

Samuel,

I left you and Jackson an account with enough money to help you.

I should explain who I am, I am your Auntie Isabella. I escaped the asylum years ago, and went in to hiding. I found out that everyone thought I was dead so I stayed away from the area. I decided to open a bank account for you and Jackson, and put money in all the time.

I left this with my solicitor to give to you when I pass. I thought I would leave you with something, so you can enjoy your life. I’m sorry we never got to know each other, I’m sure we would have got on great.

The reason I know about you is that I read in the newspaper about you and Jackson been born, I knew I had to still act as your Auntie even though we’ve never met.

Love, your Auntie Isabella. X

I wrote the same for Jackson but changed the names on it.

In the morning me and Jasper are going to open two bank accounts, in Samuel and Jackson’ s names, with 5 thousand in each, before we go and visit Jenks for him to send to them with my letters inside.

Me and Jasper decided to go and check on Samuel and Jackson before visiting Peter and Char for a while before going back home in Alaska. I’m looking forward to driving my Bugatti Veyron. I might let Jasper drive now and again, but I know he wouldn’t appreciate the speed, unlike me.

I was brought of my thought when I heard Jasper. “You ready darlin?” I nodded at him and stood up, and grabbed the envelopes. “Yep. Bye Edward” I told him. “Bye, I’ll see you when you get home” We walked out to my car ready to go and set Samuel and Jacksons bank accounts up.