Chapter 27

Jasper...

It’s been a week since Alice’s funeral, were all back at Alaska, we’ve all mourned for our dead sister. None of us have spoken to Edward even though he’s apologised a number of times, Bella still feels it’s her fault as she thought Alice was Edward’s mate, we’ve all told her it is nowhere near her fault and that her visions are only decision based.

“Family meeting” Carlisle told us. We all gathered around the table ready for whatever Carlisle wants to talk about. “Ok first of Edward, Cassandra how did you two meet?” You didn’t need to be an Empath to know he was nervous. “I was on my way to Volturi when I bumped in to her” Carlisle looked at me, why? I don’t know. “And your mates correct?” We all looked at him now because his last ‘mate’ he drained. “Yes” Edward answered. “Ok well then, welc-“was all he got out when there was a knock at the door. Bella started squealing and ran to let our guests in. “Peter, Char” I heard Bella shout, what an earth are they doing here? “Belly-bean”

They all walked back in to the dining room table. “Peter, Char. What are you two doing here?” Peter looked at Bella and they both nodded at each other. “Well, my knower’s been going off. Belly-bean here knew I was coming and what I know, but she’s been keeping quiet about it” I raised my eyebrow at Bella, why an earth as she been hiding things from me. “Now, now major. I told her not to tell you” Peter told me before carrying on. “Char here as a gift” I had to interrupt. “what gift? Why didn’t you tell me?” Peter gave me a look that basically told me to shut the fuck up. “She can see the relationships between others. She never really realised until we met Belly-bean” I nodded for him to carry on. “Well my knower went off telling me you would need her help so here she is” I looked at Char but before I could say anything Bella beat me to it. “What do you see between us all?” Char had a good look at us all and smiled. “Well, Carlisle and Esme are your parents of sorts. You all class each other as brother and sister except Cassandra. Carlisle and Esme are mated, Rose and Emmett are mates, and Jasper and you are mated, I’ve never seen anything so strong, nothing can ever come between you two” I looked at Char she’s forgetting someone. “What about me and Cassandra” Edward asked her. “you two are friends”

We all sat there staring at Edward, then I got hit with a full amount of rage from Cassandra. “YOU LITTLE BITCH. YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN EVERYTHING DINT YOU” I looked at Bella who had a smile on her face. “What do you mean Cassandra?” Eddie-boy asked her. “I was just using you to get to Bella and Jasper, for everything they did to my brother they deserve to die” She pounced on to Bella who moved to the side and had her in a deathly headlock. Me, Peter and Char had permanent grins on our faces, the others was full of fear.

“You listen here, lunge at me all you want, but disrespect my family and you will be joing in the pathetic boy you call a brother” Bella whispered in to Cassandra’s ear who just nodded her understanding. “Cassandra please leave my house” Carlisle told her.

After Cassandra had her belongings she left, leaving Edward in a state. “Why the hell didn’t I find out? For god sake I’m a mind reader” Edward kept ranting to himself. “She obviously knew of your gift so she never thought of her plans” Bella told him from where she was sat on my knee so Peter and Char could sit down. “I’m sorry for everything, even Alice. She was our sister and I killed her. I went to get myself killed by the Volturi, fetched someone here wanting to kill Bella and Jasper. I am truly sorry” I could tell he meant it from his emotions. “It’s ok Edward what’s done is done” Carlisle told him.

We all went our separate ways; me and Bella sat in the living room with Peter and Char. “You’ll have to watch out for her. I don’t know why” Peter told us. “Of course. Thanks for coming to help us” Peter just nodded at us both.

Bella...

Who the fuck does she think she is? She can threaten me till her heart content but threaten my mate and family or slag my sister off, she has a fucking death wish.

I’m going to be keeping an eye out on her future, I don’t want any more shit from her. If her brother wasn’t a pathetic boy he’d still be here. I think to help Edward get over been alone I’m gonna look out for his mate.