Founded

"Something.." was the last word of Jon. So now Eduardo was depressed, and drinking lots of Diet Cola. Lots of it. And then, while Mark was gone, Eduardo figured out that he actually liked Jon a lot more than what he made himself feel; he didn't like the way he treated Jon. But you can't undo life..

     Jon looked around. It was all white—pearl white. And then... poof!
"Wha-what happened? Eduardo? Mark?" Jon called. No one. Jon put a hand on the wall. It phased through the wall.
"Huh?" He asked, confused. "Hand! What did you do?—oh hey, Eduardo," he said, walking towards Eduardo. He felt light on his feet. He looked down. He wasn't even on his feet. "What? What's wrong with me?" Eduardo didn't say anything. He walked through Jon. Jon had a long face, then sort of smiled at the fact that he was free. He didn't need to eat or drink or anything! But being with Eduardo was better...
He then thought of something good: see if Edd and friends are just as bad as Edu emphasized. He looked out the window, and saw that Tom was going back to his house (or apartment, your choice). So he followed Tom inside.

     The house was literally almost the same. Just... brighter. And a lot more positive. Jon couldn't help it; a smile spread across his face. Then Matt stared at him.
"Hey, do you guys see that?" He asked, a little scared. "Huh?" Tom looked over. "What, how the fridge just walked away?"
"What—no! Over there! And when has the fridge ever walked away?"
"Since our hide and seek game," Edd answered. "Uh... wasn't it since Tord?" No one answered. "Um... I don't see anything." Matt sighed. "Just go to sleep—" Edd started. "Your face is doing things to you." Matt gasped. "How dare you!" He yelled, going to his room.
Uh-oh. Jon just got founded out.

308 words~