Oh my!

Then Matt knocked out, on his bed, snoring—actually, not snoring, more like a small, cat purr. Jon sighed. No one saw him but Matt, and he didn't even know why he was the only one. Maybe zombies were getting to him, or maybe he got cursed and now he sees ghosts and spirits or something... whatever. He heard Edd yell, "Matt! I made omelettes!" and Matt immediately got up, running downstairs.                              
     Edd made the omelettes skimp on cheese, but had meat. Uh, a little too much meat. Jon was lucky he was a ghost, but the others ate the omelettes fine. Very weird... Jon thought, looking at the boys eat. Tom just ate his in one bite and... did Matt's hair naturally look good? He literally just woke up. Eh, it's fine. Then Matt looked up at Jon.

     "You guys still don't see that floating blur in the air?" Tom sighed and glanced over to where Matt was staring at. "What even—I don't see anything," Tom said, an arm on his chair. Jon felt weird since two people—one couldn't see him—were looking at him.
     "Aw! He looks worried! Don't worry, blur! I'll be your friend!" Edd looked over to Jon, or where he would be if all of them could see him.
     "You're freaking me out, Matt. You're looking at a wall," Edd said. Matt ignored him. Jon was about to say something, then he realized that he probably won't hear him. Might as well give it a shot.

     "Hello?" Matt gasped.
Oh heck—"HE JUST TALKED!"
     "Oh, now we're giving the wall a gender?" Tom asked to no one in particular. Edd shrugged. "Um, maybe we should get out more, get some fresh air."
     "But I want to talk to the blur!" Matt whined. "My name's Jon," Jon said, sort of happy. "Did you guys hear that?"  Neither of them answered, just gave each other confused looks. "No—"
     "He said his name is Jon, like the one dude that Tord killed next door!" Tom didn't answer.
     "That's right!" Jon chuckled. Matt smiled at the wall, making Jon laugh unexpectedly. "YOU'RE SMILING AT A WALL," Tom yelled, obviously frustrated with Matt. Matt looked over at Tom, a sad look on his face.
     "H-hey! Maybe Matt just sees things that we don't. Like ghosts," Edd tried. Tom basically was an angry dog... or a pissed off toddler. Whichever one was correct, anyways. "Okay, that's enough, Tom, go to your room, and I'll try to... fix this situation in one way or another. Tom rolled his—wait... he sighed angrily at Edd. "Okay, Mom," Tom quietly said, whilst going to his room.

     Edd studied the wall. Then paused, eyes getting wide. He's seen him. He saw Jon, sitting there, kind of worried.

     "Oh my..."

469 words~