Chapter 3

Jack's POV;

I woke up very late... I was alone in Zach's  room... I felt kinda sad, that he isn't here... No I didn't! Or did I? I can't explain it... I think I've got feelings for him... or not? No! I think....uhmmm.. I don't know.
I went downstairs and saw Zach talking with Corbyn... They laugh and hug... I was a little bit jealousy... I just wanted to go upstairs again (I don't wanted to see them so happy togheter), as suddenly Corbyn shouted, that the cooked Fish and Chips. It was lunch time.
Me: Oh, I don't want to eat something!
Zach: Come on! You slept as we ate breakfast! Please eat with us!
Me: Ok
I don't know why but when Rye looked at me with such a perfect smile I had to eat with them! Oh no! I think I'm falling in love with him!

Corbyn's POV;
I saw Jack going downstairs, and look at us jealously, so I pushed Zach away, and saw Jack going upstairs... I shouted at him, and ask him, if he wanted to eat with us, he didn't want to! But as Zach talked to him, he came over and ate with us! I think there is someone in love with Zach! And it isn't me or Jonah or Daniel! No! It's our little Jackie....And I know, that  Zach loves Jack... I have to do something! I am going to tell it Jonah and Daniel! They will know what to do!
Hopefully!