Chapter 5

Corbyn's POV;

Myself and Zach sat on the sofa and watched a film! He is my best mate and I love him! But not in the way that Jack loves him....
I began to talk...
Me: Mate, I have to tell you something!
Zach: Oh, talk...
Me: I think Jack loves you!
Zach: Do you only thinking, or are you sure that this is true?
Me: Well, Daniel talked to him, but he sayd that he doesn't love you, but I know it! I know that he loves you!
Zach: I wish it would be that, but he doesn't loved me...
Me: I know it! Let me prove it!
Zach: Okey
I looked at the door... It was open and stand Jack stand there, looking at us....

Jack's POV;
I heard it, everything what they talking... Corbyn know it! I couldn't breath, I ran out of the door, I ran quickly, as far as I could... I heard Voices, what are shouting my name.... I ran and ran... it was dark, I fell, I stood up and ran... into the Darkness... there was a Tree, and a Lake, it was that place, where I and Zach  picniced.... I sat down... It was cold, very cold, I felt tears running down my face...
I hear people shouting my name....I saw a person, who stand there... and saw in my direction... It was Zach... I hide behind the Tree in hope, that he couldn't see me, but he did! He ran over, I wanted to Run away again, but he took my hand, and hold me Back!

Zach's  POV;

I hold his Hand, that he couldn't walk away... tears running down my face... He cried..... That Moment I didn't think about the others, I just could think about Jack, I pulled him closer, closed my eyes and kissed him, with passion and love.. he pushed me away....
Jack : Omg
He sayd that and kissed me tightly... the tears won't  stop running down.....