➵ thirty three

SATURDAY (a/n: bad smut sorry)

Dear diary, I'm back!

Sorry for not writing for like a week but nothing really interesting happened.

Until yesterday.

Can I just say that things got a little heated?

**

Yesterday Calum and I were invited to Ashton's pool party.

Of course Luke was also there. I mean, he's Ashton's boyfriend.

(Yes, they're an official thing now)

It started at five and it was really hot. 

I meant the weather. 

The sun was shining the whole day and it was so, so hot.

I kind of didn't want to go because I hated the sun, you can tell by my pale skin.

Calum wanted to go really bad and I told him to go alone but he said he loved being with me and I couldn't say no to his puppy eyes. 

So I went.

Ashton had a pretty big house with a pretty big backyard. His pool also wasn't small.

When we arrived a lot of people were already there. Around 25 people.

I only knew Luke, Calum and Tom, so I felt kind of left out when Calum was talking to a bunch girls and boys I didn't knew. He was holding my hand the whole time, though. It was nice. It felt like he wanted everyone to know 'this is Michael and he's with me'. 

-

We were sitting on the grass, watching the other people when Calums asked, "You want to jump in the pool with me?"

"Uh, not really but you can go. I don't have my swim trunks," I answered and he laughed.

"You didn't bring your swim trunks even though this is a pool party?" I shrugged.

"Well, it's really hot and I really want to jump in the water so I'm going to change now."

I nodded, he gave me a small peck on the lips and went into the house.

I felt someone sitting down next to me.

"So, you and Calum?" Tom asked.

"Uh, I guess, yeah."

He smiled, "He's head over heels for you. Like, really. You're all he talks about which is kind of annoying but at the same time really cute," he told me and I blushed.

"Really? He talks about me?"

"He doesn't shut up about you, like, ever," Tom laughed and I smiled really big. 

"Tom, let's jump in together," I heard Calum shout.

"Sure."

Tom got up and both of them jumped into the pool.

Now I'm going to tell you one thing.

Half naked, wet Calum Hood is the biggest turn on ever.

I've never seen myself as one of those horny teenagers but in that moment, I was one of them.

God, it was so hot.

-

"So, you're not planning on putting on a shirt anytime soon?" I asked Calum as he sat down next to me and handed me my drink.

"No, not really. It's hot, you know?" he answered and took a sip from his beer. 

He wasn't wet anymore, thank god, because I didn't know how much longer I could take it. I started to get a little problem down there, if you catch my drift.

"Yeah, right," I said and looked at the crowd of people.

"Why? Do you want me to put one on?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's just, uh-"

He suddenly started to kiss my cheek and down my neck and I almost let out a little moan but held it in because there were people around us.

"C-Calum, I- stop... oh wow, no, don't stop."

"Come with me," he whispered, took my hand in his and pulled into the house. 

We went upstairs and ended up in Ashton's room.

"What-" I got cut off by his lips and the kiss immediately turned into a heated make-out session. My hands were on his neck, wandered down his bare chest to his waist. His lips again kissed my neck, sucking, leaving marks.

The next moment he took of my shirt, threw it on the ground and attached his lips to my bare skin, leaving kisses everywhere. 

By now I had a full hard on. 

God dammit.

"C-Calum, I-I think, I- oh god."

He was unbuckling my belt and I started to get nervous.

"Calum-"

He got up from his knees and looked at me, "I know you've never done anything before and I will stop if you don't want me to go any further. Just tell me, it's okay. I won't be mad or something."

It was too hot and too much and CalumCalumCalum and I really wanted-

"Stop talking and help me with my problem," I said and he immediately took off my jeans and got on his knees again.

My heart was beating really fast when he also slid off my last boxers, revealing my erection.

He licked my tip and I let out a moan, burying my hands in his hair, pulling slightly at them. He took my length in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down.

I was a moaning mess.

I couldn't help it, it felt so good. 

"C-Cal- I, I-I'm close," I said in between my moans. He kept going and soon after I came in his mouth.

He slid on my boxers again and got up. 

There was a really awkward silence. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

What do people usually say to other people after have them give you a blowjob?

Thank you?

"I think we should get down again, Ashton's probably wondering where we are," he whispered and I nodded.

**

I know.

What the fuck.

Wow.

That was interesting. 

But who thought that a blowjob would feel so good, wow.

- Michael :)))))))))))))