Flashback

Sting and Rogue were on their way home in a taxi.

The raven had his head on Sting's shoulder, sound asleep with Frosch sleeping on his lap.

Sting was staring out the window, trying to resist his motion sickness. His stomach twisted and turned, but he held in his lunch in.

The taxi was getting close to Rogue's house, a nice, delicate looking home on a meadow, where a couple other houses could be seen on the flat terrain. Sting's house was in the town, which was across the meadow, a worn trail in between the grassland and town.

The blonde sighed, looking out at the calm field, the wind blowing and many groups of children running about. He smiled, a flashback coming to mind.

----------

Sting was a 7 year old popular little boy, though it all ended and he was often bullied and contradicted for "killing a dragon", a "lie" his exceed/apprentice, Lector, had spread across the town.

The blonde was walking down the trail, his hands in his pockets, kicking a stone. He sighed, feeling lonely.

He turned his head, seeing other kids playing, not even acknowledging him, ever since he stood up sayin he killed a dragon, they just mocked and pointed him out as a phony:

"Psh! You? Kill a dragon!?"

"What a liar!"

"Phony!!"

"We can't accept liars to be apart of us anymore.."

Those harsh words kept repeating over and over again.

The young boy gritted his teeth and kicked the stone far away, yelling in frustration.

"I-I'll show them!!!!!! I'll have them awe in my power! A-admire me!! Everyone will know Sting Eucliffe!!!!"

He kept fuming off stomping down the path, when he suddenly heard the voice of Lector.

"L-Lector?"

Sting looked to the direction of a large tree, the blonde's eyes widened, he slowly ran to the other side of the tree, seeing Lector with, another cat?! That could also talk!

"My Sting-kun is the greatest dragon slayer ever! He even killed a dragon!!"

"Fro thinks so too!"

"You don't even know him!"

"Sting-kun reminds Fro of Rogue!"

Sting stared at the fellow cat that was talking to Lector.

It was green, with big beady eyes and was.... Naked.

Sting scratched his scar, a little lost, when suddenly someone walked up to the two exceeds.

"Frosch, there you are."

"Rogue-kun! Fro made a new friend!"

"I see....... What's your name?"

The boy, or girl.... Sting couldn't tell,

knelt down and turned their head to Lector.

The red exceed stood proudly.

"I'm Lector!"

Sting looked at the person, they had long black hair that reached to their shoulders. The person seemed a little shorter than Sting, and was holding a little pink cloth in their arms.

"Well here's your suit Frosch, I resewed it, so there's no rip, anymore."

The little green cat smiled and "Rogue" was it? Put it on the cat.