Once apon a time (intro)

Cinderella Story
I always clean after my stepsisters in the castle we stayed in for years, since my mother died I was sad and started to become depressed so I went to the woods to visit my mother's gave every day so I don't feel sad and in tears. My father still lives with us and got married 5 years ago with my stepmother, today I heard some goods news about a ball for the prince to get married and going on for 3 days. I immediately rushed to the kitchen to start organizing and wash the dishes, and clean the dirty surfaces. I never felt so happy doing things before, today is going to be a fancy day, with woman with beautiful dresses and men with suits.
The time past by and sun went down when I was done cleaning.
Shortly after done cleaning the kitchen, I heard a loud banging at the back of the castle door, so I looked and it was my friend Gavin.
Gavin is a werewolf that comes to visit me every night, I don't know why every night maybe he doesn't like the sun that much or maybe he wants to visit?
I greeted him with "hello how are you doing today" and he replied "good. Did you hear about the ball for tomorrow" I replied "I can't wait to go to the ball" I said with a excited tone.
Gavin replied "Sorry I can't go. Because people might stare at me for being ugly and a Monster" I said "Yeah. But in my eyes! You look handsome." I said in a good attitude. My heart was beating quickly after that moment.
Gavin said "Well. I have to go home now! See you soon."
Gavin ran quickly into the woods.
Shortly after, My stepmother walk with me to her bedroom. As soon as I walk in the room and shut they door, she said "Sorry Cinderella but you can't go to the ball with us!" It felt like someone is shutting your dreams out. But I replied "okay" and slowly walk to the door and slowly shutting it when exiting.
I wish that I could go but can't. I quickly got dressed to go to my mothers gave to get my wish.

Authors Note: This book isn't done I need to add more parts and my friend is helping me.