Ch.1 Nightmares

~Blood. Everywhere. Knife in hand my steps were thundering around the house i slowly walked towards the squirming figure. Mom. Her eyes were like ones of a deer's that was caught in the headlights. I cracked a wicked smile my eyes were wild. My grey ones pierced hers as i caught eye contact.She held her side. It was bleeding. the blood glinted due to the moonlight seeping through the window. I stepped closer she gave a small whimper. Music to my ears~. I lunged aiming the knife to her chest.~

  A piercing scream erupted from me as a flung myself off the bed crying. The Dream. It seemed so real... I quickly ran to my mothers room. asleep and safe. I sighed relived I went back to my room taking my meds to help me. I'm Melody Miller i'm an insomniac and an all out crazy freak according to the "Valid" research of the doctors. I have many problems but my mother Stephanie Craft, Loves me no matter what. I don't know how.. but i'm glad.My father left us when i was 2. So it was only my mother and i. KEYWORD "was". Now, well.. that's a story for another day. I sat on my bed looking to my pillow. soaked with tears i grabbed it throwing it across the room. I looked at my hands, in the dream they were soaked with blood. Now they were just dry and cracked. I stood up abruptly pacing my room trying to rid my mind of this dream. The nightmares were recent but i was having them every night. One of  dark woods.. my hands covered in blood and my house on fire.. I growled clenching my fists. I'm not crazy I refuse To think about this! That was the whole reason dad left...i talked to nothing...i blamed stuff on my "friends" he got onto me. Mom hated it she would yell at him and eventually he got sick of it and left. He hated how i was...messed up. I was phsyco as he called me. I never really liked dad but maybe i would if he loved me.. if i was normal. I let out a frustrated yell and punched a punching bag we had in the living room. It was there for my "Rage Breaks". I stayed there all night till the sunrise punching the thing.I could tell today was going to be shitty.

(OK! good start! Ill update soon just starting this off!