03 💙

((sals outfit in the picture above is so darn cute T^T
that's something id wear irl tbh
credits to the artist!))

An enemy
no-ones pov:
it's been 3 days since since you've moved into the addisons apartment with your aunt. you had already made friends with sal and larry, now it was time to meet todd and ashley.

(y/n)'s pov:
me, sal and larry were all sat together in sals room. i was sitting on the floor, larry was sat on a chair and sal was sitting cross legged on his bed with gizmo softly purring on his lap.
"do you still remember when we watched that horror movie a few days ago and you clenched onto sal?"
larry grinned with a smug look in his eyes.
"don't you even dare finish the fucking sentence..." sal grunted.
i pouted and avoided eye contact.
"AND THEN SAL ORGASMED! PAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
larry fell onto the floor laughing whilst i couldn't help but stop smiling. sal rolled his eyes and facepalmed with regret.
"don't be such a tease larry, you can be so mean and a bit of a drama queen sometimes" i added, slightly still smiling.
larry wiped a fake tear and still chuckled,
"okay! im sorry! im sorry!"
after finally settling down properly, sal checked his phone.
"oh yeah larry didn't we plan that (y/n) would meet todd and ashley today?"
"hmm right! yall wanna leave now or should we wait?"
sal texted both todd and ashley.
"ive told them to come round mine at around 5 and they think that it's a good idea..."

sals pov:
(y/n) was staring into space with her head resting on her arm.
"(y/n) are you okay?"
she immediately jerked her head towards me and plastered a smile.
"oh sorry! yeah, im okay! why'd you ask?"
i shifted uncomfortably and shrugged.
"u-uh i was just wondering..."
"SAL YOU'RE BLUSHING, I CAN SEE YOUR EARS!"
larry started choking on his water and laughed hysterically. (y/n) was looking at both of us like we were mental.
i covered my ears and stuck my middle finger up at larry.
"fuck you man..."
"pfft, you wish!"
(y/n) started giggling "larry that was a good one!"

*TIMESKIP*
(y/n)'s pov:
~knock knock~
there was knocking on the door which meant that sal and larry's friends were here. i checked my phone, it was 5:03pm.
"that must be todd and ash! ill go get it!"
sal stood up and walked over to the main door.
"HI SALLL!~"
i peeked out the door of sals room and saw a girl around my age with long brown hair and green eyes wearing a purple shirt hugging sal. behind her, these was a guy with ginger hair and glasses.
"a-ash! i-im gonna fall!"
~THUMP~
me and larry walked towards were sal, ashley and todd were.
ashley was on top of sal. his hands were on her waist whilst her breasts was squashing his face. (MMM FUCK!)
i tensed a bit. why was this making me feel so jealous? it brought so much anger and hatred inside me.
"fuck ash i can't breath!"
larry smirked and got his phone out.
"no guys, you gotta stay in this position! it's super sexy!"
todd sighed and adjusted his glasses,
"guys, aren't you going way too far?"
ashley got up and pulled sal up with her.
"whoops! i guess we really did fall sal! sorry for squashing you there!"
she nervously chuckled and looked over towards me. her look wasn't very welcoming, it looked rather bitchy. she glared at me and put on a fake smile.
"so you must me the new girl who just moved here right?"
sal coughed "yeah that's her ashley, that's (y/n). (y/n) this is ashley and that's todd..."
todd smiled and nodded at me which i did the same back but ashley just...kept giving me mean looks.
"hmm, sal i don't think i ever asked you to introduce her to me..."
"woah ash, someone is sounding like a real plastic over here!"
(☝🏼 if youve watched mean girls youll get it :D)
ashley scoffed and and placed her hands on her hips.
"whatever! let's just go to your room sal!"
ashley, sal and todd all walked in but larry kinda stayed with me...
"hey you okay?"
he placed his arm over me and i cuddled into him a little.
"im fine. ive dealt with bitches worse than her before." i gave a weak smile however larry wasn't to concerned.
"well, im on your side..." he gave me a wink which gave me butterflies in my stomach.
"cmon let's go to sals room!"

sals pov:
i started to get a bad feeling inside me. (y/n) had already seen me and ash in the weirdest and the most sexual position ever. i didn't want to worry her or make her feel jealous or anything and ashley already hated her.
*TIMESKIP 10 MINUTES*
"sallyyy, can i talk to you for a minute?"
"uh s-sure..."
"in. private."
i nodded as ash grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. in the corner of my eye, i glanced at (y/n). she didn't have that same look before when it was just me, her and larry. she looked more sad.
ashley locked the bathroom door and pinned me onto the wall.
"sal...i really like you...like really really REALLY LIKE you..."
i gulped and stammered.
"o-oh...um thank you?"
"sooo...please allow me to do this to you."
ash was half way about to take my prosthetic off
"no ash you can't take it off..."
she looked right into my eyes and smiled
"don't worry just relax..."
so i let her. i let her do something that i would've done...to (y/n). i felt like shit...
ash placed her soft lips into my scarred ones.
"i love you sal..."
what was i going to reply with? i hadnt had the same feelings for her like she's with me...

ur moms spaghetti 🤠
-bunny