🔪

izuku

all I ever known since I came to this place was,

kill your enemies
have no feelings
and
attack an intruder

also known as the k.h.a, everyone there was actually really nice but they weren't like friends to me, they treated me like family. although I felt like everyone hated me most of the time since they would exclude me from team meetings and everything of that sort. I never really liked my room so they would let me spray paint the walls and hang up posters of drawings I've made or random bands.

They all were so nice but, there was always someone on my mind.

a guy with spiky hair. he was always in my dreams, hugging me or holding my hand. and the dream would always end with me getting kidnapped. I wondered if I saw a guy like this on a picture or a poster in the store and was scared of him. because whenever you see something that scares you it usually ends up in your dreams and I wasn't sure why I would be scared of someone like that.

I opened the door to the 'chamber' shaking my head and getting rid of my thoughts. I sat in the chair as tomura tied me up. I called him tomura even though he didn't like me calling him that.

here in this chair was usually where I would get cut, they always healed after due to something in a needle that they gave me the first time they cut me. Tomura cut me all over, but the cuts just healed and healed each time he cut some place. it hurt, I'll admit, it hurt a lot, but when it healed the pain wasn't really there and I felt a little bit normal. he cut every thing and everywhere. besides my genitalia.

he was finished as he smiled, I think he was proud of himself. i smiled back.
"Are we done, sir tomura?"

He nodded as he untied the ropes on the chair and walked out of the room. I followed out and just went to my room. Immediately taking a shower since there was still all that blood splattered on me.

i walked out with a towel on my waist, using a smaller towel to dry my hair. I looked on my bed and saw toga laying there, I waved at her and just grabbed my clothes and walked back into the bathroom. I just threw on a black shirt with green shorts.

while I was laying on my bed with toga, I was playing some games on my phone while toga would just be watching YouTube and stuff alike that. I wasn't allowed phone data or service and I never knew why. so I never questioned it.

-

hey y'all.

wHIPS.