🔗

katsuki

it has been over a year since I have seen Izuku. the class wasn't really the same, although we were still cheerful there was always something missing.

it was a month before summer break and most of the class decided that we would go to the beach to celebrate winter and spring ending with a splash.

I was the same 'bakugou katsuki' around everyone but alone all I wanted was my deku back. the deku that made a new name for himself. the deku I oh so love and care for.

usually the class would be happy and cheerful but. this day was different. today was the day that izuku had went missing. all of the freshman classes were made to go to the memorial of all mights favorite student. so everyone was sort of down.

we all filed out of the classroom and slowly went towards dekus locked which had flowers and balloons around it from random people. there was even some cards where girls, or guys, were confessing their love to him. I had a gift for him, it was pictures of our first ever date. small pictures of the sky, and then a picture of me and him enjoying mini golf. I smiled sadly as a tear fell down my face. all might started to say his long speech. most of 1-A was crying. it was a very sad moment for almost everyone. I could tell by this point that my love has made a big impact on everyone in the freshman class. he filled them with happiness and joy.

but.
we learned soon after.

that he was perfectly fine.