One - Interview

Ciara woke up to the blaring of her alarm tone, she drowsily reached for it on her night stand and switched it off. She yawned, stretched and sat up on her bed placing her head on the head board.

After staying there for ten seconds she remembered that she had an interview to go to. She hurriedly sprinted off the bed and into the shower, she cussed loudly when she tripped. After her two minutes shower, she dressed up quickly in the work wear her best friend, Madison had picked out for her the day before. She thanked her mentally and left her one-room apartment and boarded a taxi.

"Henderson corporations please", she told the taxi driver who nodded in response.

She reached the building about 20 minutes later, she gave the taxi driver money not bothering to get her change back,  she ran into the building.

"good morning", she said to the receptionist she saw.

"Morning sweetie, what can I do for you?", the receptionist whose name was Summer Jordan replied to her sweetly.

"I came for an interview....."

"oh sure sweetie, it's on the 20th floor. You can take the elevator"

"thank you, oh am Ciara Michaels", she said while extending her hand to Summer.

"am  Mrs Summer Jordan, nice to meet you", Mrs Jordan said accepting Ciara's hand in a handshake.

"the pleasure is mine".

Ciara entered the elevator and pressed the 20th floor button,  while she waited for the elevator to stop at her destination she couldn't help but feel nervous.

After she was fired from her former job because she wouldn't become a whore for her boss, this interview was her only hope. Although she had gone job seeking, this job was the highest paid.

The elevator dinged and she left. She went to the bimbo looking girl who she figured was the secretary.

"hi, I'm Ciara and am here for the inter..."

"you can join them", the bimbo said in a bored tone cutting her off rudely. That annoyed Ciara and even though she wanted to tell her off, she couldn't as she had to give a good impression on her interview.

The other ladies she saw who also came for the interview were nothing like her. Most of them were dressed in skimpy clothes with fake boobs,lashes, asses and were also chewing gum loudly. To cut things short, she was the only one dressed nicely for an interview.

Three hours later and Ciara was yet to be interviewed. She was now a nervous wreck because some interviews took time. The girls with the fake assets as Ciara identified them came out bawling their eyes out,  so it was obvious they didn't make but that didn't stop them from coming out of the office different(the kind of just had a quickie different).

She scoffed at them mentally and made a decision to run for the hills if the person to interview her wanted something else from her.

The sound of her name being called broke her out of her reverie, she quickly answered with a yes as made her way to the door of the office she was to be interviewed in. She knocked softly and after hearing a deep voice say come in, she took a deep breath calming herself down and opened the door.

"good morning sir", she said meekly.

😊😊😊

Playlist
Lady Gaga: Applause