Two - Asswipe

Carlos stood facing the transparent glass of his office while looking out. He was having a bad hang over and the fact that he still had to interview another person and had meetings to attend wasn't helping.

He thought about those girls he had interviewed earlier and smirked. Although they gave him a certain amount of pleasure, he didn't give any of them the job. Sure they were good fucks but he knew better than to sleep with his staff or staff to be.

He was still thinking when he heard a soft knock on his office door,  just one more he said before saying a come in.

"good morning sir", the voice said.

He didn't reply her and told her to have a sit not turning around, the hangover was really killing him. He groaned and turned around and met the prettiest pair of electric blue eyes, he was stunned. The owner was gorgeous as well and was not fake like the others and totally not his type. He liked his women wild but she looked innocent and obviously is the shy type.

"so what can I do for you? ", he said taking his seat. When he heard no reply he looked at her only to find her staring at him. Yep, he had that effect on women and gave a smug smile.

"like what you see? ". That broke Ciara out of her staring, when she saw the smirk on his face she knew he was one of those playboys.

"no thanks but I've seen better". That was totally a lie but hey if he was so confident about his looks she as well had to deflate his ego and by the looks of his shocked face she knew she had scored a point. She gave herself a pat at the back mentally.

"What can I do for you?", he asked her again with a scowl on his face.

"I came here to play with you", Ciara answered sarcastically while wondering if it wasn't obvious enough that she was there for an interview. Her response only made Carlos smirk.

"am ready to play whenever you are shortcake"

"well mister, I don't know if you are blind or stupid not to see that am here for an interview and not here to play. But you are the last person I would want to play with and I hate that name", she said while scrunching her face.

To say Carlos was shocked was an understatement, he was stunned it was obvious that she obviously wasn't falling for his flirting.

**********

After the interview

As Ciara rose up from the seat,  Carlos spoke up to her.

"Miss Michaels it's Mr Henderson to you"

"sure thing,  but it's only possible if I work for you , asswipe", she said while smirking

"get out of my office", Carlos yelled at her while running his hands furiously on his hair.

"gladly". And she was gone.

Carlos was furious obviously, he had never met a girl that could infuriate him that much at first meeting since he was used to girls falling for him.

Even though he never wanted to meet her ever again in his life, he knew of only one way to put her in her place.

He called his secretary through the intercom asking her to call Ciara later in the day and telling her to come to the office the next day.

Now that he had given her the job, he was going to make her life a miserable hell.

He smirked wickedly at that thought.

She didn't know what was coming her way.