Chapter 5

Rubbing the tip over my clit, I rocked my hips and used him to bring myself to the edge. It was building pretty fast and I took over with my fingers, getting myself off right there on his lap. Shaking and panting, I was exhausted as my eyes rolled back in my head. I was too lost in pleasure to be aware that he was becoming more and more angry.

I finally glanced up at him and pulled my panties out of his mouth. "Let me get those off of you." I whispered, getting up and moving behind him.

The second he was free he shoved his pants down his hips and turned me, pushing me face down on the table. "My turn!" Shrugging his shirt off of his shoulders and it dropped to the floor. It occurred so fast, everything that was on the table was now laying on the floor, including papers and his phone. The book he asked me to pick up was also on the floor, but he didn't appear to care. I could hear the foil wrapper being ripped open and turned my head to look back at him.
He presented me a harsh slap to my ass. "I hope you had fun, because now you're in big trouble." Just hearing those words and seeing that look in his eye, made me crazy with anticipation.

He pushed inside of me and I gripped the end of the table. Letting out a loud whimper as his hand slipped down my spine, I loved that he was rough. The sharp smack to my ass made me wince in pain but still I proceeded to push back against him, begging for more. He pulled nearly all the way out only to slide back in but I wasn't expecting the next violent slap.

I was certain that I'd have welts on my ass and wouldn't be able to sit tomorrow but it was so worth it. His left hand wrapped around my hair and pulled it backward. He's apparently done this so often that he perfected it. Just then, the sexiest groan, I had ever heard in my life, echoed throughout the room.

I was still pushing back against him when that familiar heat started to build faster and faster. He pulled back harder on my ponytail, forcing me upright and reaching around to rub his thumb over my clit.

Damn, he was good, he knew that I was at the edge and just needed a small push. It wasn't long before I was clenching around his cock and crying out his name.

I was thankful for the table in front of me because I nearly fell. My climax was so intense that my legs actually started to give out. Both of his hands dropped on either side of me flat onto the table as he pumped into me with force. I held on to the top of the table still panting and trying to calm myself when he got even rougher. I could tell that he was close as well.
His fingers dug into my hips as his body tensed up. He was surprisingly subdued as he came but dropped his head against my back breathing heavily. He panted, forcing himself up.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled the condom off and tied it before chucking it in the trash can that was in the corner. I peeled my sweaty body off of the table and reached down to pick up my coat. Wrapping it around me, I watched in silence as he walked out of the room. I worried that things would be strange between us, but before I could think of anything to say, he walked back in with two bottles of water. Handing me one, he slid down the wall and leaned against it. I did the same opening my bottle and taking a sip, trying not to look over at his hot sweaty body.

"Wow," he stated, smiling over at me. "I can't believe you came to work wearing that under your clothes."

"I didn't, it was in my bag," I acknowledged.

He tilted his head back and let out a deep breath. "Goddam, you're a brave girl." He said with a grin. He leaned over and picked up my panties that were near his feet. Passing them to me, he put his head back against the wall. "I really need a shower."

"Yeah, and I need to get home." I genuinely hoped that things wouldn't be strange between us now. They would obviously be different, but I hoped in a good way. I stood and tied the coat closed before reaching down to pick up my bra. He got up and accompanied me to the bathroom to get my bag.

Pulling me against him, he kissed me softly. "See you tomorrow."

"I'll be here." He let me go and I walked out to my car. Making sure I got to my car safely, he stood there until I drove away. I made it home and showered, still shocked that I actually went through with it. My only worry would be how we would act around one another in a room full of people.

The next morning I went to work and found my usual list of duties waiting on my desk. I sat down noting that a few people had arrived before me this morning. I was nervous to see Jared, but half of the day had gone by and he was nowhere around.
Later in the day, I was busy on the phone when he finally came walking in. He walked by and I glanced over at him.

"Good afternoon." He grinned and seemed to be all smiles. Shannon was with him, but busy talking on his phone. He waved as they walked into the lab. An hour later Shannon left and Jared called my name. "Samantha, could I see you for a minute?"

I stood and followed him into the lab. He sat at the very table that he fucked me on the night before. "Can you possibly take care of this for me?" It was a list similar to the one that's waiting for me in the mornings.

"I'll never get it done today, but I'll start it." I told him.

He nodded, "At least get the first two things done, okay." He had to recognize that this would mean I would be staying late.

"Yes, sir." I twisted around and walked out. I sat down at my desk and got busy watching everyone around me slowly get up to leave for the day. I was once again the last one there and was almost finished with what he had me doing. He walked over to my desk and I looked up at him. "Almost done."

"You're done." He said closing the white furry cuff around my wrist. "You do understand that I only gave you that list to make sure you stayed late."

The End