thirteen

Jiwoo | Jseph

━────── •●• ──────━A noisy, annoying, but lovely brother

━────── ──────━
A noisy, annoying, but lovely brother.
━────── ──────━

"You wanna tell oppa something?"

"Tell you what?"

"I don't know. Anything."

"No."

"Really? I'll listen to anything. About your dog, your new favorite t-shirt, your playlist, or.. about Chanyeol?"

"SSSSSTT..!!"

"Don't shush me..!! And why do I whisper?!"

"Lower your voice! Our manager is sensitive about that name."

"Of course, you went out with him a few weeks ago and it made pretty much headache for our manager. Now, tell me the truth. I couldn't protect you if you're not telling me the truth."

"..."

"I saw how his eyes, his smile while looking at you. And how you talk to him too. Aegyo? Really? You never do unconsciously aegyo unless you're drunk. Are you drunk? No. You wanna tell me you're just friends? I don't buy it."

"Yes."

"What yes? Yes you're drunk or yes you're dating him? Are you dating him? For real? Because I swear, Jeon Jiwoo, if you're not honest with me, I'll post a photo of your mesmerizing nose on my IG."

"Oh God, you're too noisy. Yes, I'm dating him. Please don't tell anyone, Taebangie."

"You're so DEAD."

"Oppa~! I thought you said you'd PROTECT ME!"

"I'll protect you after I killed you."

"What the f- wait. Who did you just text?"

"Somin and BM. We're going on a emergency meeting. You're a dead meat, young lady."