p a r t o n e

You walked into your new room. If felt weird walking into a huge mansion and think that it's going to be your new home. Tom walked into your shared room and started to take off the layers of his suit. You turn around to face away from him as an instinct. "Darling you can look, we live together now" he said as his British accent made you want to melt. "Sorry, I'm not used to this kind of umm...lifestyle" you say and you sound so innocent compared to Toms voice. You could tell just by his voice that he was not innocent whatsoever. You were only shorts and a wearing a red crop top and a red,white and blue windbreaker.

His eyes were raking over your body

His eyes were raking over your body. You suddenly got super self conscious. You turned away from Tom and started to strip. "Turn around darlin" he said. "Hold on let me get my bra on" you said trying to find a bra faster. He just stayed silent. You found your bra pulling it over your body, leaving you in a cute bra and shorts set.

you turned around and he was only wearing g grey sweats that was hanging low around his waist

you turned around and he was only wearing g grey sweats that was hanging low around his waist. He looked at you and you kept your head down looking at your feet. He ur his model finger under your chin lifting it up so you were looking at you. "You're so beautiful baby girl, why would be ever want to give you up?" He asked. "I don't know, I'm not that perfect." You said trying not to let your inaccuracies come rushing back to the surface after pushing them down for so long. " but darling your perfectly imperfect."

____________________________
285 words

Xoxo, Ry