14

Third Person's POV

The two of them were silent throughout the whole drive and Jimin felt like something is wrong with Jungkook. Jimin remained silent and didn't question the latter but his mind couldn't stop thinking about it.

Is Jungkook mad at him for hiding their baby from him? Jungkook never mention anything about it last night until now.

Maybe, he's happy about the baby's condition but it doesn't mean he's okay with Jimin hiding the baby from him.

_

The couple arrived, Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin and guide Jimin inside the house carefully. He's so gentle as if Jimin was made of glass.

Jungkook sat down at the couch and pull Jimin on his lap, Jimin is looking down at the younger male with confusion. He thought Jungkook is angry at him but his actions says otherwise.

Jungkook wrapped his arms securely around Jimin's waist, burrying his face in the smaller male's chest.

Jimin's heart sink when he felt his shirt is completely soaked in tears, he brushes the younger male's hair using his fingers with his other hand rubbing the latter's back gently.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered voice crack, Jimin shook his head smiling, "No, baby don't say that." He says voice soft and gentle. Jungkook shook his head sniffling, Jimin chuckles.

"Hey," Jimin called out, "Baby, please stop crying now." Jimin says softly expression distorted with fondness.

Jungkook sobs in his chest, Jimin's expression fell, he could feel his whole chest hurting. Jimin pressed a soft kiss in Jungkook's hair, wrapping his arms around him as well.

"You don't need to say sorry baby, you don't need to express what you feel because I totally understand you." Jimin said carefully, "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself for everything, hm?" He continued.

"Loving you was my choice and I don't regret any of it."

Jungkook loosen his grip and looked up at Jimin, cheeks wet, sniffling. Jimin chuckles and wiped off the younger male's cheeks using his hands.

"You're such a baby," Jimin stated voice laced with amusement, "Now I have two babies to take care of." He added giggling.

Jimin yelped in surprise when Jungkook carried him bridal style and brought him inside their shared room before placing him on the bed, making him sit there with his back resting against the headboard. Jungkook sat down at the edge, looking at Jimin, pouting. Jimin laughs at Jungkook and hit his chest lightly.

"You're so cute, you look so innocent baby." Jimin cooed, Jungkook frowned.

"But not in bed though." He pointed out. Jimin laughs, eyes forming into crescent cheeks blushing. Jungkook leaned forward and slid his hands down to Jimin's waist, pressing his forehead against Jimin's, eyes staring deely into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin smiled and slowly closes his eyes, Jungkook inched closer and plant a soft kiss on the latter's button nose. Jimin giggles, Jungkook's lips twitches upward when he heard that sound again, his heart fluttering.

Jungkook then lift Jimin's shirt up in the latter's surprise. Jungkook pulled away from Jimin before he leans down and presses a gentle kiss on Jimin's tummy. He looked up at Jimin, expression filled with fondness.

"I love you," He says and then he pause for a moment, Jimin smiled back at him, "both of you." Jungkook added, Jimin's heart softens, he cupped Jungkook's face.

"We love you too." He responded back before pulling the latter closer and kisses him full on his lips.