Shot 3

The brothers look at each other shocked and the respective drunk girls they were trying to handle. They give each other a pity look and take the girls in their rooms.

As Rikara entered her room with Gauri in his arms as bridal style, she started giggling for no reason confusing him.

O: Ab kya hua? Has kyun rahi ho?

Om asked while placing her on the bed as she sat down hanging her legs down. Omkara too sat in front of her on his toes.

G: Aap ne apne baal itni lambe kyun rakhe hain? (touching his hair) hippie jaise.

O: Hippie jaise nahi hain. Aur yeh mera style hai. It gives me an artistic look you know. Aur haan mere balon ke bare mein kuch na kehna because I love my hair ok.

As he was busy praising himself, he failed to notice Gauri who has stopped laughing by now and was staring him with so much intensity that anyone could melt in her eyes. Only when he felt her fingers caressing his face, he looked at her stunned. Both of them lost each other in their eyes. She inched closer to him and gave a gentle peck on the side bridge of his nose, as he closed his eyes in anticipation, feeling her lips. She moved away, but enough close to feel their breaths on each other. They stared in each other's eyes again as she cupped his face with the other hand too and joined their foreheads together, closing their eyes. Gauri gave a light smile with a slight blush on her cheeks before whispering to him.

G: I love the feeling of being with you, Omkara... I had never felt this before.

Omkara smiled listening to her words and lost himself with in her.

G: Omkara, I...I...

After a minute of silence, Gauri started stammering as she tried to say something to him to which he had a hint of what is coming and this is what brought him back to reality and he opened his eyes breaking apart from her. He removed her hands from his face and stood up.

O: Gauri you should go to sleep now. It's late.

G: But Omkara, main...

Gauri tried to speak and protest but Om made her lay down on the bed and covered with a blanket. He cupped her face with one hand before whispering.

O: Good night.

He pecked her forehead and left the room. Although he very much wanted to hear what she was about to say but this all need to happen when they both are conscious, they both are aware of what's all happening, so that they can relive these special moments in the future. Most of all he doesn't want her to do anything that she will regret later, even though she might not remember anything when she'll wake up. And what if she don't mean all this but saying it in the effect of alcohol. His thoughts were disturbed by Rudra who just called him and he realized that he had reached the pool side where the brothers had decided to meet up after dropping the girls in their rooms. He sat down between Shiv Ru who were already having hot chocolate and served him a cup as well.

S: Hot Chocolate.

O: (smiles) Thanks

R: O, itni der kyun laga di?

O: Wo...main woh apne room mein gaya tha.

Shivaay understood the nervousness of his brother and smiled. While Rudy being the clever one raised his eyebrow and stared at his brothers.

R: Aap dono kuch kand kar k aaye ho na? Issi liye Shivaay Bhaiya bina wajeh smile kr rahe hain aur O (Pointing towards his nose) yeh kya hai?

Om frowns at him and touches his nose, while Shivaay too looked at him.