1:6

"ngrahhhh!!!"

"shiiiiierkkkkk!!"

"krihhhhhhh!!"

The shrieking sound of voices irritated Wei Ren's ears. He tried to block the sound by covering his ears with his palms but it's fruitless as the sound seems being conveyed into his mind. His brain waves is being messed eerily by the sound.

"Damn! Please pardon my rudeness host!" Qiu Long didn't wait for Wei Ren to respond when he hit his pressure point then cast a protective spell around his body.

After making sure of his host's safety, he swiftly transformed into his holy bestial form. Without any hindrance to disturb him, he took out his saber and swung it around, feeling the heaviness of the blade. He jumped into the forest, allowing the wangliang to focus on him. He stab the first victim that came forth, his sturdy tail swung around fiercely slicing the wangliangs in half, whoever get close to his back were not overlooked. He grabbed the hair that tried to strangle him and uprooted the hair out of the wangliang's scalp, leaving the shrieking wangliang with pain then swung his saber into its neck.

The exhilarating feeling of swaying his saber around to make his relax muscles move made him forget that there is a human he is supposed to protect.

Two wangliang secretly crept away from the forest. They stared at the peaceful person lying in the ground, one of them extended its nail to open the person's gut but sparks appeared which bolted the two wangliang.

Their eyes narrowed with greediness as the delicacy in front of them is quite extraordinary. The aura leaking out from the unconscious person makes them salivate, eyes rolling with ecstasy. The two wangliang glared at each other then bit their hand, their blood nulled the protective spell casted by Qiu Long.

With the spell being overcome by their venom, one wangliang was about to cut Wei Ren's neck when they felt the aura turning malevolent. Their shriek woke the person lying in the ground.

"Useless creatures, you dare to bare your fangs on me!" waking in a pungent smell of blood, he's bad mood soured high. Wei Ren manipulated the thread, turning them into a sharp double edge thin needle. Like a marionette being manipulated by a puppeteer, the two wangliang feared for their life. They tried to run away but the thread connected to their neck suspended their movement.

"ehhh... where did that kitty went to? He's got the nerve to knock me unconscious huh. Let's see, why don't you two direct me to that cat, hmm?"

The two wangliang could only nod their heads consecutively. Having control of the two wangliang, Wei Ren let them run into the forest. His thread is not like any other thread around, he can extend it into his liking, and the sharpness can even pierce into the hardest kind of steel. His father taught him that kind of defense since he's the weakest among his family in terms of strength which worried his parents. 

His grandparents indulged him like a lady which even his sisters took a liking in dressing him for their clothing designs. He's a man yet he looked more feminine. He hoped to have a body like his father or his elder brothers but with his current body constitution, it's impossible.

He can only resign into thread manipulation since it was his specialty. Wei Ren followed the wangliang into the forest and found the kitty he's looking for. Then he smiled. 'heh, let's see. Skilled huh? Capable huh? I'll make you dance kitty!' He moved his fingers, manipulating the two wangliang's movement. The two creature unconsciously moved forward and attack the person in front.

Qiu Long didn't anticipate the sudden attack of the two wangliang, their coordinated movement took him by surprise. He instantly made fire spells to burn the two but their hair block out his fire and attacked him simultaneously. Due to the light fatigue from the transportation and not enough sleep added by no sustenance, he was caught off-guard. He's saber was taken by the other wangliang while the other strangled him. He's starting to feel the burden and had no way to get away from its tight grip so he used something which is only used when in the state of energy reservation.

Qiu long shrunk his body into a little kitten. He was about to bite his paw when he heard a laughter not far away from him.