24

Right at this moment, Yang Xiju felt wronged by his cousin. He didn't know the youth was his cousin's other half. Who told him to accidently issue a wind blade?

"Hehe...Xi ge , what's with the down look eh?"

The voice came from the bush, Yang Xiju knew whose voiced was it so he only answered in a dull tone.

"Leisurely peeping around there in the bushes, hehhh. I see you have so much time... Why not accompany this old cousin of yours huh?" He immediately grabbed the young man's neck before he could run away.

The said youth, Qiu Ling, could not struggle from the arm lock, he can only look at the burly man with pleading eyes.

"tsk... not a bit. Not even a bit....i hope that my younger cousins will look like uncle Fujing, you brothers don't even have any resemblance from your mother...tsk... Zero cuteness ah!" Yang Xiju rubbed Qiu Ling's hair messily before letting him go. However, his mood has lightened upon seeing the youth.

Qiu Ling fixed his hair before he gave a haughty look at his older cousin. "Just you wait Xi ge, my youngest siblings will definitely look like muqin. Little Qin can now walk on her own, she will surely astound you!" Qiu Ling knows that they didn't even take any ounce of resemblance from their mother, but their younger siblings have them instead so they felt proud since their mother is their pride as older brothers.

"ohh? Does that mean that the my cute little cousins can now walk?..hohh, I should pay them a visit soon then.." the thought of hugging those chubby cheeks and tiny hands and feet made him feel like he is at cloud nine!

'Nothing can beat a little babes' cuteness!'

"haha...Xi ge should be careful, Muqin could throw you out if he sees you looking like that. The servants may not even recognize you, showing that pedophilic face is not good." Qiu Ling know this cousin of his likes little children very much especially his siblings. Even now he felt like the person in front is a pedophile lusting over children.

"What? Old cousin only wants to hug them...kehhh! Enough talk! Since I have nothing to do..."Qiu Ling could only watch as his cousin teleported away from the place.

"ahhh...Muqin will surely fry Xi ge..." he could only pray for his older cousin before he walk inside the palace. Being summoned by his older brother doesn't sound good so he could not delay any further, Qiu Zhong has not entered the palace so he still have time.

'The last ones' gonna eat rotten eggs for sure....'

.

.

.

When Qiu Long entered the Emperor's study room, he saw the said person looking into a cook book.

'Weird...when has the young emperor.. Became interested in reading cook books?'

Before he could ask anything, the emperor turned around and look at him. Qiu Long could not say anything as the words suddenly stack up in his throat.

Suddenly two person came at the same time.

"Your Majesty—" The two Qiu brothers were shocked silly when they saw the emperor.

Right now, the emperor has one discolored bluish eye. One panda eye to be exact.

'What the f*ck! Whose responsible for that shitty eye?!'

The three could not talk for a while, only looking at the emperor with their backs dripping with sweat.

"Hmm... it seems that Zhen's empress has delicate taste in food. Qiu Long come take this to Zhen's chamber."

"......"

"..."

The two brothers could not react when the emperor spoke much less Qiu Long who is still rooted in his ground. Wang Fushian didn't seem to care about his appearance as he glanced toward the three who is still in daze.

Li Qun who stayed silent at the corner made coughing sounds. However to no avail, the three didn't came out of their stupor. Although Li Qun knew that Qiu Long is older and rank higher than him, he crudely used his long stick to poke at his butt issuing a yelp from the person.

The two servants standing at the corner giggled upon seeing the head eunuch poke the royal head guard.

Wang Fushian who heard Qiu Long ask in wonder "are you in heat?"

Qiu Long embarrassedly look at the emperor, helpless to refute the remark. He could only vent on the person beside him who couldn't keep his snickering.

"ah!" Qiu Ling couldnot react sooner when his father step unto his foot. 'hooo...my poor foot...dad, just you wait...I'll tell mother!'